The 2nd Test Log Of SCP-008

PabloProo123

Im Sorry if the log is a little bit to long, i hope its not a problem with my log being so Long.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r-1LQMEU0qA4PeZFQW6Yr5FeleyHKE5R1tMkt4Jtw9k/edit?usp=sharing

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Test idea - 20/25- I like the Idea.
Grammar - 10/25- Procceded , cowerd , sypmthoms , exsposed are all spelling mistakes along with unnecessary words being put in caps, "OFFICE"
Presentation/format - 20/25- I noticed that you took billybob's format without crediting him however I will not decrease your points just make sure to credit him next time. (if billy took another person's format that idk)
Quality/length - 18/25- I like the length of the doc and the work put into it however the quality of the doc could be worked on It feels unfinished when reading and not really scanned through for mistakes.
Overall : 55/100- Your original score should have been 68 However, you did plagiarise the background description so yeah. Dont do that.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png