Warn Appeal

opera

Alr, to keep it short
All CI raid party thought that D5 was metagaming, latter on I did a report and asked in TS "Does anyone have a clip of it", and someone said yes, and I said "send it", now some dumbass sent something dumb witch I sent to the admins (I don't have overlay so idk who said they have the clip) I got warned for "Fake report" but again, I never knew what the fuck was the clip since it would take me 20 min to open it on a damn HDD with 3.2 write speed, idk if Fireball gets a ban or whatever I just want to get the warn remove since this was a huge "Setup to get warned"

image.png

image.png

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

25 minutes ago, opera said:

Alr, to keep it short
All CI raid party thought that D5 was metagaming, latter on I did a report and asked in TS "Does anyone have a clip of it", and someone said yes, and I said "send it", now some dumbass sent something dumb witch I sent to the admins (I don't have overlay so idk who said they have the clip) I got warned for "Fake report" but again, I never knew what the fuck was the clip since it would take me 20 min to open it on a damn HDD with 3.2 write speed, idk if Fireball gets a ban or whatever I just want to get the warn remove since this was a huge "Setup to get warned"

image.png

image.png

This is all inconclusive, it's your fault for sending a clip that you did not verify. The chat logs that you sent (the second image) is 30 minutes after the fact and you could've easily set it up if you wanted to.

Don't waste our staff members time

• Thanks 2