New KeyPad System ASAP - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? - new keypad system 

Why should we add it? -we should add a new keypad system  because the current one is very easily exploitable and once some one types a code in  other players who are using a script could see the code 

What are the advantages of having this? - less chances of cheaters  code raiding people more secure  keypads 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/skeypad

Picture what it looks like once some one enters a code 

yEuTPVO.png

3t8Pgs3.png

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+support

I think the keypads that scan your hand in servers would be cool but Gaminglight likes to not have advertisements for other servers. The plug-in I'm thinking about is prob filled with adverts for other servers. You also need a plug-in for big servers. 

It would be cool for a new system added (old stays and we just add a new one)

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

My opinion is that code raiding shouldn't exist at all. The point of the keypad should be to force players to spend extra time to enter the base by using a keypad cracker. Nobody should even have the possibility of guessing a code correctly.

Not to mention this keypad actually supports VoidFactions so imagine being able to let your family in the base with EASE without constantly having to give out codes.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

57 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

My opinion is that code raiding shouldn't exist at all. The point of the keypad should be to force players to spend extra time to enter the base by using a keypad cracker. Nobody should even have the possibility of guessing a code correctly.

Not to mention this keypad actually supports VoidFactions so imagine being able to let your family in the base with EASE without constantly having to give out codes.

Well to be honest  realistic  a keypad cracker goes though codes guessing  them till it hits the right one code raiding shouldn't be against  the rules in my opinion  because  it isn't fail rp in anyway  I would only accept   the rule not code raiding government  because  there are some areas what would make it meta game like your past life was on government 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

I had a suggestion a couple months ago about keypads. It was denied as SMT was creating a keypad system.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+Support

The hack/exploit for our current keypads have been out for years now. Its very easily accessible since its free but its also very easily detected because its free. I believe that this is the only keypad with this issue and any other keypad like Billy's Keypads would be very great. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

Just now, Kale_ said:

+Support

The hack/exploit for our current keypads have been out for years now. Its very easily accessible since its free but its also very easily detected because its free. I believe that this is the only keypad with this issue and any other keypad like Billy's Keypads would be very great. 

i dont care GIF 

On 8/14/2022 at 10:00 AM, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖘 said:

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png