Ban Appeal GL IRP- Denied

Gustav

1. Steam Name: Gustav

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Gustav 1030

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148216594

4. Ban Length: Permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: Igneous

6. Reason for Ban: SMT Disrespect.

7. Dispute: Hello, so I have been trying to appeal this for a while, sometimes I'm not sure what else to really do and say as you are very limited being banned. I got banned for disrespecting Igneous here on the forums in dms. I called him unprofessional, never realized it would escalate to the size that it did. In my appeals some people brought up different issues and so on, and I was glad they did because that offered me a chance to make do, so I contacted everyone that I could think of where there could have been a minor/bigger issues with in the past, asked them what I could do to improve or what they would like to see in order to support me. The reason that I actually want to return is because I still miss many of the people on the server, I mean, no matter who you are there or which interests you had, gaminglight always had one or two people who shared those interests and so on. This is also why this server is more than just a server, I mean surely sometimes we have biased stuff but that stuff gets taken care of. Which is also why I miss the server and the positive features.

If I were to return to gaminglight, if you would allow me, I would focus on regaining a positive aura? I guess you can call it? I mean typical people who gets banned are either minges and or people who don't have any respect for fellow players. I do not wish to have this tag on me, or any other negative tag that it may have. Also if I return I wont cause like anything bad or whatever imaginable. I have apologized to Igneous and other people included in any argument or disagreement. I feel like we have overcome whatever happened that one day half a year ago. I hope you will consider unbanning me.

Edited by Gustav
  • Dislike 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

I got banned for disrespecting Igneous here on the forums in dms. I called him unprofessional

No, you got banned permanently for calling Igneous and several other members of the community “retarded” “mongoloids” and “braindead.”

The reason that I actually want to return is because I still miss many of the people on the server

Really? You miss the people you blatantly disrespected and name called for having an opinion they felt strongly about?

Here’s your actual issues

1. You have an incredible ego and when you get your feelings hurt you lash out on people and proceed to hurl insults. 
2. You constantly lie about what you did wrong or try to minimize what you did wrong. 
3. Every time you have appealed it has been a consensus that you are not welcome back, the writing is on the wall move on. 
4. You stuck your nose in everything as if your some executive authority on how people should behave on the server, which is ironic because you are basically blacklisted and have no right to have an opinion on what anyone does or thinks on the server. 
5. I don’t know who you talked to about your behavior but I’m assuming you skipped a few people, also the promise “I will be a positive aura on the server” is so ridiculous what do you think you are? Some sort of savior?

6. This point is important to this whole situation, you expressed how you don’t want to return in the past which leads me to believe the community you left GL for realized the same thing we did, that you are an incredibly toxic person.

7. Your attempts to get unbanned on other GL servers is an obvious indication your trying to manipulate people into helping you get unbanned on Imperial.

I have apologized to Igenous and I feel like we have overcome whatever happend that one day half a year ago.

Sure you apologized to Igneous but what about the other 30 or so people who you called braindead, retarded, etc. I don’t think you realize that’s why you got banned not because Igneous was offended but because you basically attacked the entire Imperial community with insults. 

-Support move on find somewhere else. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 8/13/2022 at 10:39 PM, SawickM said:

No, you got banned permanently for calling Igneous and several other members of the community “retarded” “mongoloids” and “braindead.”

Really? You miss the people you blatantly disrespected and name called for having an opinion they felt strongly about?

1. You have an incredible ego and when you get your feelings hurt you lash out on people and proceed to hurl insults. 
2. You constantly lie about what you did wrong or try to minimize what you did wrong. 
3. Every time you have appealed it has been a consensus that you are not welcome back, the writing is on the wall move on. 
4. You stuck your nose in everything as if your some executive authority on how people should behave on the server, which is ironic because you are basically blacklisted and have no right to have an opinion on what anyone does or thinks on the server. 
5. I don’t know who you talked to about your behavior but I’m assuming you skipped a few people, also the promise “I will be a positive aura on the server” is so ridiculous what do you think you are? Some sort of savior?

6. This point is important to this whole situation, you expressed how you don’t want to return in the past which leads me to believe the community you left GL for realized the same thing we did, that you are an incredibly toxic person.

7. Your attempts to get unbanned on other GL servers is an obvious indication your trying to manipulate people into helping you get unbanned on Imperial.

Sure you apologized to Igneous but what about the other 30 or so people who you called braindead, retarded, etc. I don’t think you realize that’s why you got banned not because Igneous was offended but because you basically attacked the entire Imperial community with insults. 

- Support

Man explained it all, what else is there really to say.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 8/13/2022 at 8:39 AM, SawickM said:

He spittin -support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

On 8/13/2022 at 2:39 PM, SawickM said:

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 8/13/2022 at 9:39 AM, SawickM said:

spittin fax
-support

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother