DC3 Deathtrooper NCO Application

SethyTheSasquatch

In-Game name: DT SPC DC3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89141742

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 day

What experiences in leadership do you have?: Within the server, I have not had any experience in regards to leading. However, I have had extensive leadership roles within other communities such as Arma 3 Life, where I was a Chief Constable, along with FiveM where I was a lead developer. During these times I experienced a lot of different situations. These included things such as having an extensive knowledge on Google Spreadsheets, understanding how to setup professional looking documentations, learning how to lead a team with many different individuals with different experiences and opinions. Along side this, I have had a lot of experience in dealing with matters that are of a delicate nature, which in turn has taught me to keep a good amount of discretion and logic to avoid any issues that could possible arise. Further more, I think with the amount of leadership roles I have had in the past I would like to think I am a good role model. I have come to learn over the years that being in a leadership role within any part of a community requires a lot of understanding of consequences of actions, I have learnt that my actions can effect many different things such as the outlook on the regiment along with the outlook on myself. I think it is very important for a leader to know when it is okay to have fun, and when times require a more serious way of approaching things. Too add to this, I would like to think I have good people skills, which is very important for any type of leader to have, it is very important to be open to your fellow members, in order to build a good relationship with yourself and those around you. I have also learnt over my time in leadership roles, that being open to change is a very important quality to have. To look to future endeavours to better progress the project that I work on. Lastly, over the years of being in these types of roles, I have learnt that time management is a very important quality to have, learning how to maximise your output on certain tasks and roles in short/long periods of time. 

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum) I would like to become a non-commissioned officer as I would like to further challenge myself within the Deathtrooper squad, I would also like to bring the skills and qualities I have to help benefit the Deathtrooper regiment. Further more, I think it would be a great to learn new skills while doing this as although I believe I have a lot of leadership experience, there is always more experience to be gained. I would also like to become a non-commissioned officer to help other individuals within the regiment, in my opinion I believe it is important to help those who may be struggling as it will only benefit themselves, along with the regiment. alongside this, I would like to join as I enjoy doing try-outs for other individuals within the community, I enjoy keeping myself busy and I believe hosting try-outs will help fill my time up a bit more within the regiment. Lastly, I would like to become a non-commissioned officer as I believe I have a lot of time to give to the regiment, I really enjoy playing as a Deathtropper and I think this will only add to the amazing experience I have had while playing as a Deathtrooper

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum) I believe I stand out amongst the other applicants as I have a good amount of experience as previously stated. I am open to other individuals, I can give and take criticism in a professional and friendly way. As stated prior, I do have a lot of time for regimental activities, such as training, try-outs, events. I would like to believe I am a likeable person within the regiment. Further more, I think I stand out from others as I have a good amount of professionalism along with a more relaxed way of behaving. Although admittedly I am only a SPC I believe I stand out from others as I learn quickly from others, I am not afraid to make mistakes and most importantly I learn from my mistakes and move on.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? I understand the prior statement.

Edited by SethyTheSasquatch
Gramma Mistake.

Apparently I need to put something here. 

+Support
Judging on your experiences you understand how to own up to anything when it comes to falters. Other than that this application is really well done, and lastly how you showed you stand out really sets the bar of it as well. I hope to see you as an NCO.

Good Luck

• Like 1

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

+Support

he has been extremely active even through the Timezone differences and he has kept up to DT standards non stop I am 100% comfortable with him becoming an NCO hence why I have a +Support on this application 

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

On 8/17/2022 at 8:51 AM, Mike said:

+Support

he has been extremely active even through the Timezone differences and he has kept up to DT standards non stop I am 100% comfortable with him becoming an NCO hence why I have a +Support on this application 

Current:  DT SC01

• Crunch locked this topic