scprp discord ban appeal- Accepted

omenGL

Your name: omen

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): omen#9876

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 996587175854477343

Which discord server were you banned on? scp rp

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? i guess because i was talking shit about the server after IT CRASHED 5 TIMES IN 2 DAYS

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? i have a right to talk shit abt the server running like ass, idgaf if its to keep good publicity or some shit. i did nothing wrong whatsoever

Edited by omenGL
title

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

• omenGL changed the title to scprp discord ban appeal

Switch your format to this one or your appeal could get denied. 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

16 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Switch your format to this one or your appeal could get denied. 

done

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

+support 

Should not have been banned. Knee jerk reaction if you ask me.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support

Although unadvised to use comments like "server shit itself" etc, i dont believe this warrants a ban

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Changed to a 3 day ban starting 8/14/22 - > 8/17/22
While I don't believe this warrants a Perma ban from the discord you seem to not care much in the appeal which is why you are staying banned for a bit longer.
(Spoiler alert: We spend countless hours trying to prevent crashes, and fix issues that cause crashes so we would appreciate it if you would be slightly more understanding. Thanks!)

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』