In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:15617858

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 10 months, 2 days

What time-zone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

So to begin, I would like to establish my long history when it comes to being apart of the community of Gaminglight. I first joined around 2018, where I would focus on PD and Secret Service/CAT. Those were some fantastic times and I made a lot of amazing memories. As time inevitably passed I grew more distant from the server and stepped back from a lot of my roles. For the next three years I would pop on and off, I really stayed at MSGT for quite some time which never bothered me. When in the summer of 2021 that I decided to actively come back to the community I focused on PD. 

It was not long until I moved up to Sergeant Major and then put in my Lieutenant application in August of 2021, and was accepted on the eighth. That was also the time we decided to switch to our current map for the first time so it was extremely exciting. From that moment I began working hard, and absorbing the interactions between Low/High Command and Supervisors and below. So many countless memories and experiences have been made: Trainings, meetings, events, etc. All those have allowed me to become a very well-rounded individual and it has given me a thorough idea of what is absolutely expected of PD by High Command+ standards. I understand how important it is that Low Command is seen as a positive bridge of communication between those two large groups. 

I believe that I would be a good fit for the Colonel position based off of professionalism, the enforcement of well quality roleplay, activity, and maturity. I really focus on getting on and playing on the Major job at least two+ hours a day when I can. Of course real-life always is a priority, I also understand many people come to this server to escape reality and have fun so contributing to that experience in a positive way is something I enjoy. I find that when there are command online and patrolling, more people tend to want to hop on the job.

I hope to continue making more memories into the far future and furthering my duties and expectations in Low Command. 
Thank you

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+support 

-Man’s improved his activity

-Man works with cadets

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+support

-Very helpful

-One of the best PD Command members

Sato has been one of the most helpful people ive met as he trains and helps newer individuals within the PD

Clarkie

On 8/13/2022 at 3:34 AM, Tayson Terry said:

+support 

• great leader  

• good with people/community 

• long time member of gaming light 

• Deserves those promotion more than most

• hard working good guy 

• literally got on the server to help me with the situation in the middle of the night 

trumpo_signature.png

+support 

• great leader  

• hard working good guy 

• literally got on the server to help me with the situation in the middle of the night 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:37 PM, Dry said:

+support 

-Man’s improved his activity

-Man works with cadets

On 8/13/2022 at 2:34 AM, Tayson Terry said:

+support 

• great leader  

• hard working good guy 

On 8/13/2022 at 5:02 PM, Clarkie said:

+support

-Very helpful

-One of the best PD Command members

Sato has been one of the most helpful people ive met as he trains and helps newer individuals within the PD

On 8/14/2022 at 10:54 AM, Kale_ said:

+Support

-Helpful

-Respectful

-Good command overall

17 hours ago, Kcarma said:

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

+support 

• great leader  

• hard working good guy 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 8:34 AM, Tayson Terry said:

+support 

• great leader  

• hard working good guy 

+++