Pluto Player report- Accepted

Bilf

1. Your In-game: Bilf!

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96150107

3. The player's name in-game: Pluto

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): I do not know his steam name!

5. What did the player do: Pluto has been targeting me since September of 2021. This was from a simple argument in which he was later remove from nova. Ever since the incident hes been getting on every so often about once every couple months and begins to target me while also making false sits dissing me ect.  

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): image.png.0fd6f079346e2b2e90a7c4be941d7990.png(This is a screenshot of him calling me the f slur after he was muted by staff in the discord server and I DMed him calling him a joke.)

unknown.thumb.png.059aecde93568d26382b561ac787e47a.png (This a false report he made on me after I muted him once for dissing me and then we he was muted a second time which was by me for adverting things he knows shouldn't be adverted.) I do not have other evidence but every single warn he has on the server consist of player dis and player harassment  warns most of them are from him dissing and harassing me. 

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe a long ban longer than 5 months could be good enough or if SMT/JMT allows it and goes through with any request that have already been made a Perma ban would also work. This man spends hours on end harassing people once every few months telling people to also slit their wrist and kill themselves which was said by someone else who was harassed by this man. 

8. Any extra information: Multiple people such as coco and Crunch know how this man has continued to harass me after I did nothing. 

• Dislike 1

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander