Spoon 48 hours for FBI

[GL] Spoon

So, I'm sure that most everyone saw this one coming, but I am officially putting it into writing. For more reasons than one, I am going to be resigning from FBI following the resignation of my brother in arms, Kale. It has been an honor to serve but given light of recent events i have decided to go into reserves for FBI. Me and Kale have gone above and beyond for FBI, and I'd argue with anyone who says otherwise. With that being said here's a couple mentions.

@Kale_: The true G, monumental efforts for change in FBI that severely increased FBI's output. Sorry you didn't get the appreciation I know you deserved.
@Slasher: Another homie, I'll still see you around in USMS of course, another monumental figure to maintaining FBI.
@ClarkieNew to FBI nevertheless the homie.
@Big Gunther: Biggest Opp known to man,
@Justin:
@Lime KingA true homie, thanks for being a mentor, hope we served well.
@hobochickenbob: Welcome back to FBI Command????????????????????????????

And to anyone who I didn't mention you guys are also monumental to FBI's success.
Mini shoutout to USMS as the department itself made tremendous sacrifices for the success of FBI.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

You will always be the homie I put the reasons in my resignation go like and subscribe 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

RIP Yall will always be the best they have

Clarkie