Kale's FBI/HRT Resignation/48 hrs

Kale_

I don't really know what to say. I've been apart of the FBI for a while now and its coming to a fast stop. I have learned a lot while being here in FBI from a lot of great people but due to some recent events and some comments made to me and about me I've decided that my best course of action is resigning. I have been treated verry well and respected up until recently with people making comments about me false comments at that and I'm done. I have worked hard and my best for a while now in FBI, HRT, and FTO so its sad to hear that some people don't agree and that I don't do enough. I will continue to work hard in USMS and in PD to hopefully regain USMS to its glory.

If anyone has any questions or would like to talk to me just message me on discord my DMs are always open to most. 

@Spoon You have been my mentor on the server for the longest time and I really appreciate you for everything. 

@Bello You have helped me a lot with FTO and have just been the homie for a while so thank you. 

@Slasher You've helped in USMS I guess 🙂 jk thank you for everything man

Justin couldn't find your @ but you haven't seen me in weeks? Get use to it I guess. 😁 🤣

@Juanzz Juanzz mexi grill?

@Phil Thanks for your help while you were my director for a lil while

@Lime King Last but not least Mr. Director, its a little sad to go but I wish you luck with FBI. 

Honorable mentions: @Bartholomew @Logan @Darby @KENNYKING LOV YA @Clarkie @Dry @catfishing for nitro @YuckyDuckyKids @Big Gunther @King @Zigmund @Fork Spork better @Randy Gow

Welp that's all that come to mind but if I missed anyone I love you guys in FBI but Ill always be around. o7 If FBI ever needs me to come back let me know 🙂 FBI will always be on top

Edited by Kale_
Gow
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

Your 48 hours have been noted and you will be receiving full reserves for FBI FTO and HRT. 

Really sad to see you go and that you had people make you feel that you weren't appreciated. You are always welcomed back to FBI 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

It is a shame to see such a MONUMENTAL figure for the FBI and FTO program have to go in reserves. I appreciate all the work you have done for FBI and FTO and the work that you will continue doing for USMS. 

See you on the flip side.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

2 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

It is a shame to see such a MONUMENTAL figure for the FBI and FTO program have to go in reserves. I appreciate all the work you have done for FBI and FTO and the work that you will continue doing for USMS. 

See you on the flip side.

i dont care GIF 

Damn homie you was one of the best i have seen since i joined FBI yall cant resign i forbid it

Clarkie

Denied

Thank you for you'r intrest in the Wanna leave departments and community team! Fortunately After Intense Review By Department Heads this resignation has Been Denied Please Do Not Contact Anyone About the Fortunate Denial Of this resignation! 

You may re-resignate in [87 years] Set by department heads and SMT!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Resignation Team

You have been Unfortunately accepted resign team, and we would love to let you go with you! Please Do not contact anybody within the next 48 hours about the acceptance unless reserves questions. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-PoliceRP EHC And COMMAND.

Edited by soup95

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.