Medical Branch Update [Completed]

Zarl

Medical Branch Update

Approved by SA/HCMD

Name of Job: Combat Care Unit

Job Model (Model Paths): models/kuma96/winterizedarmor/winterizedarmor_pm.mdl

Job Description: The starting job of the Combat Units! Special medics trained to be able to handle dangerous situations while remaining completely calm. They maintain health and security everywhere they go. They have a security clearance of 3, and tackle threats in LCZ and HCZ.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_kac_pdw, tfa_ithacam37, weapon_m9, gl_medkit, guthscp_keycard_lvl_3, weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_doom3_flashlight

Remove all old weapons/sweps in favor of the new ones.

Job Salary: 150

Job HP: 150

Job Armor: 125

Job Slots: 4 -> 10

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Level requirement moved to 30

Give “MTF Nu-7 Officer”, “MTF Nu-7 Senior Officer” “MTF Nu-7 Commander” the ability to whitelist for this job

Name of Job: Martial Care Unit

Job Model (Model Paths): models/humangrunt/payday2/murkywater/murkywater_medicpm.mdl

Job Description: Combat Units that have shown themself to dominate leadership and excel at handling large tasks with ease. These NCOs are expected to do the best of the best and lead the lower enlisted to victory! They have a security clearance of 3.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): weapon_m9, tfa_m416, tfa_remington870, gl_medkit, guthscp_keycard_lvl_3,weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_doom3_flashlight

Remove all old weapons/sweps in favor of the new ones.

Job Salary: 175

Job HP: 150 -> 175

Job Armor: 150 -> 125

Job Slots 3 -> 5

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Remove level requirement

Remove “MTF Nu-7 Officer”, “MTF Nu-7 Senior Officer” “MTF Nu-7 Commander” ability to whitelist for this job

New Job!

Name of Job: Advanced Medical Combat Unit 

Job Model (Model Paths): models/epangelmatikes/NC/neo_crusader_z.mdl

Job Description: The best Combat Units, chosen directly from overseers with a level 3 clearance to perform the most dangerous of tasks. They are able to wipe out entire armies of intruders and unknown personnel without a trace. Also built to tackle the worst of the worst in biohazardous SCPs like SCP-610 and SCP-049.
Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): weapon_m9, tfa_m3, gl_medkit, guthscp_keycard_lvl_3, Custom medkit, gl_medkit, Custom Vaccine Swep, tfa_auga3, weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_doom3_flashlight

Job Salary: 200

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 175

Job Slots: 2

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781317916

Needs the ability to buy thermals/nv + Medkit charges

(Robot class) Immune to SCP-610, SCP-049, and SCP-2191 

Whitelistable by “Utility High Command”, “Medical Senior Command” 

New Job!

Name of Job: Advanced Medical Researcher

Job Model (Model Paths): Models/Armacham/scientists/scientists_1.mdl

Job Description: The most senior medical researchers that have proved their worth through multiple dangerous tests and are granted a level 3 clearance and the ability to test on keter SCPs.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_m29satan, weapon_m9, gl_medkit, polaroid, guthscp_keycard_lvl_3, weapon_cuff_elastic

Job HP: 100

Slots: 10

Job Armor: 100

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): 

Needs to be able to buy medkit charges

(Approved by Hoovy): Weekly Utilizations; This job is the only job able to perform the utilizations

“Utility High Command”, “Medical Senior Command” “Medical Low Command”

New Job!

Name of Job: Advanced Field Medic

Job Model (Model Paths): models/player/scpmedic/Male_04_Medic.mdl, models/player/scpmedic/Male_09_Medic.mdl

Job Description: The highest field medics they are, trained to push their body to the limits and respond to all emergencies with extreme speed and healing ability.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_glock, Quick Medkit, gl_medkit, weapon_defibrillator, guthscp_keycard_lvl_3

Job HP: 125

Job Armor: 100

Slots: 5

Needs to be able to buy medkit charges

“Utility High Command”, “Medical Senior Command” “Medical Low Command”

325 sprint speed (25 more than normal Field Medic)

Name of Job: Field Medic

Job Description: Field Medics are specially trained personnel trained to be able to treat people in arduous circumstances. They are trained in treatment with minimal supplies, stabilizing patients in critical condition, and field surgeries. They also can venture into HCZ and keep MTF personnel healthy in order for them to better combat threats such as CI, Sarkuc, and SCPs. They have a Clearance of Level 2.

Job Armor: 50 -> 75

Name of Job: Medical Researcher

Job Description: Medical Researches are specially trained personnel trained to know how to handle dangerous chemicals, SCPs and SCP Materials, and Amnestics. They manufacture and develop new drugs, procedures, and surgeries for medical use, which may or may not involve the use of SCPs. They also perform regular checkups and procedures for SCPs to ensure that they remain at their peak for testing. They have a Clearance of Level of 2.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): +Polaroid

Name of Job: Medical Low Command

Job Armor: 100 -> 125

Name of Job: Medical Senior Command

Job HP: 125 -> 150

Name of Job: Utility High Command

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): -tfa_vector +tfa_vikhr

Job HP: 150 -> 175

Job Armor: 150 -> 175

Name of Job: Medic 

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): -tfa_sig_p229r +tfa_luger

Name of Job: Senior Medic

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): -tfa_mp9 +tfa_mp7 -tfa_luger +tfa_ragingbull

Job HP: 100 -> 125

Name of Job: SCP-208 (level 100+)

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): “The whitelist/blacklist is not enabled for this job”, needs to be enabled

Directory (Breakdown of all the new sweps)

Custom Medkit (on AMCU): Heals 60 per click with a longer cooldown, may only be used if the person has been out of combat for 30 seconds

Quick medkit (on AFM): Builds "healing" passively, can store up to 100 healing, rapidly discharges all the stored healing

Custom Vaccine Swep: Turns 049-2s or 610 instances back into their normal self with a long cooldown

• Like 1

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

3 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Medkits? Outrageous! 

Jk, +support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

14 minutes ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Name of Job: Advanced Medical Combat Unit 

Job Model (Model Paths): models/epangelmatikes/NC/neo_crusader_z.mdl

Job Description: The best Combat Units, chosen directly from overseers with a level 3 clearance to perform the most dangerous of tasks. They are able to wipe out entire armies of intruders and unknown personnel without a trace. Also built to tackle the worst of the worst in biohazardous SCPs like SCP-610 and SCP-049.

Can it be hacked? 🤔

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-support
why are most of the new jobs aimed towards combat and fighting. immune to certain scps, increased movement, "They are able to wipe out entire armies of intruders and unknown personnel without a trace," Weekly Utilizations; This job is the only job able to perform the utilizations. this is def not a way to increase rp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

4 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

-support
why are most of the new jobs aimed towards combat and fighting. immune to certain scps, increased movement, "They are able to wipe out entire armies of intruders and unknown personnel without a trace," Weekly Utilizations; This job is the only job able to perform the utilizations. this is def not a way to increase rp.

-support

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

5 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Can it be hacked? 🤔

Hmmm, maybe? It would be something to discuss later, it would definitely be different than HLPR Hacking to make it unique

;-;

1 minute ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Hmmm, maybe? It would be something to discuss later, it would definitely be different than HLPR Hacking to make it unique

rock papper scissors? 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

-support 

zack medical is supposed to be a roleplay branch, with this update it looks like it’s more turning into a combat branch. also with the new medkits is there gonna be any sort of rp? or is it just gonna be heal n go.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

-support

One out of Three of the new jobs are combat focused, and you have to be high ranking in CCU to use it (Not to mention CCU is Cross-Branch). The job is meant to counter Biohazardous SCP's which makes sense considering we're the Medical Department, and allows us to cure people who have been affected by them. Every new job is for experienced members from sub-branches to have tools that assist them even further in their endeavors.

+Support, I love all of the changes and I can't wait to get AFM!

Side Note: I find it funny how everyone is talking about there being too many combat related things being added whenever only one combat related role is being implemented. All Zack did was list every Medical related job and people pretend like they never existed.

Edited by Fierian
  • Gaminglight Love 3

10 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support 

zack medical is supposed to be a roleplay branch, with this update it looks like it’s more turning into a combat branch. also with the new medkits is there gonna be any sort of rp? or is it just gonna be heal n go.

You guys know there's only 1 new combatant class right? We're just shifting how CCU interacts with their cross branches.

• Like 1

;-;

<19:18:17> "Zack": "Fuck you Zack, it's ok. So basically I think this is ok, but, not only that, I think it is cool, but wait, there's, more, I think this update might just be okay." This quote for my paper today was taken from a team speak channel called Medical Operations (In-RP). At 19:18:17, Zarl/Zachry Zack the 2nd told me to fix my grammar and so he did it for me. So My thoughts on my this quote is that it is very heavy in my feelings. This message has a so much more deeper meaning than people think. Saying, "fuck you Zack", is a way to tell the reader that Zarl/Zachry Zack the 2nd is a mean person but in return for him being a mean person he made this "0kay" branch update.

SO as my final thoughts on this, "Hi, and welcome to my Minecraft Let’s Play Episode 1 on the EpicCreeper Gaming Channel!!! Today I will be playing Minecraft obviously!! Today I will start by punching some wood and then making a shovel. Oops, I actually meant Pickaxe, so now I need more wood 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 so now that I have pick axe I go mine. This is where I like to sing my favorite song, the fortnite rap featuring ninja!! Fortnite fortnite lets go I play it all night all night for show!! Alright I got some iron and now let’s craft a iron pick!! Okay now I’m going back to mine. OH WOW I ALREADY FOUND DIAMONDS!!!! This is enough to get a full set!!! I got a full set of diamond now and now I need obsidian. Okay we are at lava level and.... okay I see obsidian let’s go get it. Alright now let’s make a nether portal. And.. light it! Alright now that we’re in the nether let’s go gets some blazes. Okay I’m back I just killed enough blazes. Now let’s make some eyes of ender!! Okay now we are off to the stronghold. Oh wow it’s actually right here! Alright put some eye of Enders in.... INTO THE END! Alright there’s the dragon and....." THAnk you for reading my report

Edited by styx
  • Laughing 1
  • Skull 3

+support 

very cool and epic

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT