Jump to content

dose anyone know why i was banned on the pd discord


vonhaugeralias1
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Head of Staff

Don't use an alternate account to get around a discord ban. You're lucky it wasn't more.

PoliceRP - Head of Staff

Retired SWAT Commander | RETIRED OG GENERAL | UMC | Forums Diplomat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Drippy said:

Don't use an alternate account to get around a discord ban. You're lucky it wasn't more.

but my unbanned time was he said i could be unbanned in the 6th and my discord need a number and i dont have one

3 hours ago, vonhaugeralias1 said:

but my unbanned time was he said i could be unbanned in the 6th and my discord need a number and i dont have one

masterson said i could be unbanned in a month after a month my i rejoined but my old discord had to be verified by phone i dont have a phone number and + wtf was i banned for the first time i did nothing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So you used a different discord account on the PD Discord, Knowing that you were already banned and decided to leave that information out of this post? Seems like it wasn't "completely random" like you said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2022 at 7:31 AM, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖘 said:

So you used a different discord account on the PD Discord, Knowing that you were already banned and decided to leave that information out of this post? Seems like it wasn't "completely random" like you said.

masterson said i was unbanned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...