Spoon's HRT Retirement

[GL] Spoon

Not much to say here just closing in on the departments I am going to put time into, and this one just fell short, of the others. Hopefully I will get reserves for CPT.

Good luck HRT!

Yes I will be active for the 48 hour period.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Denied

Thank you for you'r intrest in the Wanna leave departments and community team! Fortunately After Intense Review By Department Heads this resignation has Been Denied Please Do Not Contact Anyone About the Fortunate Denial Of this resignation! 

You may re-resignate in [87 years] Set by department heads and SMT!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

7 minutes ago, soup95 said:

Denied

Thank you for you'r intrest in the Wanna leave departments and community team! Fortunately After Intense Review By Department Heads this resignation has Been Denied Please Do Not Contact Anyone About the Fortunate Denial Of this resignation! 

You may re-resignate in [87 years] Set by department heads and SMT!

what he said! JK Tho we love you and if you ever wanna come back I dont think anybody would be against it

• Heart-Eyes 1

Noted. Your 48 hours end on 8/14/22 you will be receiving full reserves for as HRT CPT, roster will be updated at the end of your 48 hours.

But on a more personal note thank you for everything you have done for HRT Spoon. You are always welcomed back

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4