• No

In-Game Name:
The Krendel 

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:33585879

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Gold 

How long have you been playing on the server?:

4 and a half months at this point, maybe a little more. 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines

Yes, I have fully read the guidelines.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.thumb.png.4dc7e865366f693da667f504e17a45ac.png

Why do you want to join event team?
I want to join event team because it is something that I have been looking into for quite a while at this point. The reason for this is because I have previously been ET in other games, like SCP SL and such, and I know that these can be quite different from Gmod, but I had lots of fun doing these things, and so did the people participating. I would also like to be able to help in things such as PTs, because in my current ULX rank I am only able to put down props, and being able to do more would greatly help things like PTs. I have been to many events in this server, almost all of which have been great, and I would love to be able to either help out or host events like these. I would also like to join so I am able to help others out with smaller events and such, and making passive RP experiences better for everyone, instead of them having to "use their imagination". I would love to be able to do even small things just to help the community to have fun in this server. I remember there was an event when I first joined a while ago, and it was something that was quite fun, and I personally enjoyed it. I want to help others feel that same way in this server. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I should be trusted as part of the event team because I take things like this very seriously. I will not minge around on ET or any other job related to this, and I will try my hardest to be professional in all situations that I encounter, and to then help with whatever is needed in that specific situation. I feel that I should also be trusted because in all of my time in GL, and my 1000+ hours, I have not received any warns for anything, and that should help prove that I am able to be trusted for Event Team. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

I am slightly familiar, with it, though it may be a little new to me, I most likely will be able to quickly learn how to properly use it. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

An event that I have thought of and not *personally* seen anything like it before is a SCP-914 style event. This would be something along the lines of SCP 914 has been transferred to our site for a small period of time while all of the transport equipment is being refueled and repaired. Research will be able to conduct tests on 914, such as things like putting certain things inside of the machine and then seeing the result from what the machine was set too. Though this wont be primarily research based, as after a certain amount of time CI will want to take the opportunity to take over the area where it is being held, and conduct their own research on 914. MTF and Security will be tasked with protecting it or taking it back from CI. CI may have an opportunity to steal it themselves if MTF and Security are unable to take it back. I like what this event has to offer, a mix of both RP for Research and maybe even Maintenance to improve equipment and such, and there is also things for the combative branches to do, after research is done with their part. Even D-class will get to help out, primarily by being tested in 914. 

+support

Seen that event before but think someone who wants to make RP Oriented events would be a great addition to the event team! Also like when people do open-ended events like this since it gives RP Branches more freedom in how they RP the event out.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

21 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+support

Seen that event before but think someone who wants to make RP Oriented events would be a great addition to the event team! Also like when people do open-ended events like this since it gives RP Branches more freedom in how they RP the event out.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png