Buff Governments payouts - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? -  I would like to see the government  paychecks to get buffed 

Why should we add it? -  I think this should be in the game because  government  puts hard work in  and there is alot of gov mains who full time do this so it's more rewarding  than just a promotion  I would say 15-25k per arrest  or what ever smt seems fit  also ems received  a buff soi don't  get why  pd and tac units shouldn't 

What are the advantages of having this? -attracts  more people  to become government  officials  , government  mains don't become poor from weapons  what they use  while there on duty and die also some people' don't like playing criminal  as there role play is mostly government  so it's off leading  to base printers when there character they want to be is gov

Who is it mainly for? - government/government mains 

Links to any content - N/A 

• Like 1

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

EASY +SUPPORT.

Obviously the payout shouldn't be anywhere close to what crim makes but with Gov atleast making a decent chunk of change on duty, this would encourage players who are much more gov oriented to stay on gov without them having to go base on crim for the pure necessity of making money.

I could easily see this scaling up by rank. Maybe even a little bonus for every consecutive hour played gov?

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png