5 members have voted

1. 1. JimmyL for Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:JimmyL

What is your steam name?: JimmysMom

What is your steam ID?: 0:0:440920835

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): JimmyL#8179

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but i feel like this would be a good start

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) beginning of june

What date did you make your forums account? unknown

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? two

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) user

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Est

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank for a couple of reasons. I am active, I personally think I do my job well, I am unbiased, my knowledge of the MOTD and staff rules, and I think I have made myself known. I show that I am active because I am on about 4-5 days a week . I am also active on my 1 life and I am on them every day which is D5. I think I do my job well because I show that kind to everyone and respect everyone. I treat people I know and people I do not know the same. I would treat people in CI the same as people a part of the foundation. Same with D-Class personnel. I also know the rules and MOTD well because. I think I have made myself pretty well known because people talk to me a lot and recognize me. I hope you all think I am a good candidate for moderator.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try and talk to them if they don't stop i will then give them there warnings for staff dis and mrdm

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? try eplaining what would happen and repeat what they would be receiving if then they don't understand the best you can do is just hope they won't do it again

Edited by Jimmysmom
adjusting it

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1