• No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Ganta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154680723

Current Rank: Sergeant Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Month Date promoted 7/8/22

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 10 20220812123456_1.thumb.jpg.745157bb70b1c940bb1714cb2fe2312d.jpg

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant as I have decent active and I believe I am well known in the community. I believe I have been a good officer across all departments I am in SRT, FBI, USMS, HRT, and PD. I have been known to be mingy in the past and still now I will admit although when I need and should be serious I am. I try to be a good role model for any officer under me and provide help when asked and when I believe help or advice is needed to anyone. I enjoy playing on PD as it gives me a nice breathing moment away from my other departments I am in and I enjoy doing traffic stops. I want to be able to help both new and experienced officers do better and rise through the ranks so they can help the next generations of officers just as I had helped them. Even if this application is not accepted I thank anyone that even reads it.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Admiralterror44

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

+support

I mean ganta has been a decent  member and i believe he will be able to lead pd well

Clarkie