LaFoursh's Ban Appeal- Denied

LaFoursh

1. Steam Name: LaFoursh | Doodoofart

2. Ingame Name: LaFoursh

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197922265

4. Ban Length: Permanently

5. Admin that Banned you: No admin shown.

6. Reason for Ban: Mass Racism

7. Dispute: I showed a clip of a higher-up in the Gaminglight community that was saying the n-word. I did not say or express any type of racism or hatred towards any race. I did not intend for this clip to cause an issue like this. I only intended to show awareness towards this issue. I felt like the community needed to see this clip to show light on this prevalent issue. I feel that exposing this higher-up should at least have a smaller sentence than permanent. I have spent countless hours and some of my own cash to help this community and I do not want to see it turn into a racist cesspit. I do not tolerate racism and was extremely disappointed to see some of these higher-ups act like this in such a negative manner towards other races, which was why I shared the clip in the first place.  I apologize for sharing the clip.

Screenshot (16).png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+support

Racism has no place in gaminglight. Lafoursh had no racist intentions by sharing the clip. "mass racism" is a obvious stretch by the admin to save face and prevent the video from being shared. I think his unban should seriously be considered.

+support

Since ive known Lafoursh he wouldnt have done anything that included mass racism. If he was banned for mass racism after showing the clip of a staff member breaking the servers rules which they know better than to not he should be unbanned. He is a wonderfull guy and minges a bit more than some should but he would NEVER do anything that includes mass racism.

-Support

LaFoursh was initially in a sit for running around Bridge shooting a rocket attempting to MRDM during an event. When I pulled him to the top of the ship it was VERY clear he had no intent to play on the server. I requested another staff member as I simply didn't want to deal with the bullshit but I still watched. Once he learned that he was being banned for his AMRDM and MRDM, he decided to post a clip of a former SMT member saying racial slurs in OOC as a final "Hoorah!" before being banned. He deliberately decided to post the clip because he was getting banned and was upset. Other users have been banned for this before and recieved the same punishment. This case should be no different, especially due to the context, his actions beforehand, why he decided to post it, the member count at the time of him posting it, and his previous actions.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support

Even though Crunch has a point it sounds like he should have been banned or punished for different. I think this situation is kind of like if someone goes and ardm 2 people but gets banned for massrdm its not really the same and makes the ban invalid?

• Dislike 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

+Support

Even though Crunch has a point it sounds like he should have been banned or punished for different. I think this situation is kind of like if someone goes and ardm 2 people but gets banned for massrdm its not really the same and makes the ban invalid?

I very clearly stated that he AMRDM and MRDM. No clue where you got the whole “ardm 2 people” from. To make the situation a time line and clearing it up for brevity:

Join Server // Event Starts // He decides to around ship on CC shooting the smart launcher at literally every person he sees // Neuron activated // Runs to bridge where 10+ people are and shoots rocket at all of them while laughing like a hyena // I catch him in the act since I spawn in command center and he is running towards me // Physgun freeze him, switch to staff job, review logs, call for staff because I don’t want to deal with his mingey bullshit // Other staff member tells him that he is going to get banned for 2 or 3 weeks for MRDM and MARDM // worry.jpg // neuron activated pt. 2 // post clip with many racism words to THE WHOLE SERVER // banned

As I stated above, other players have done the same and shared the same exact fate.

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

I very clearly stated that he AMRDM and MRDM. No clue where you got the whole “ardm 2 people” from. To make the situation a time line and clearing it up for brevity:

Join Server // Event Starts // He decides to around ship on CC shooting the smart launcher at literally every person he sees // Neuron activated // Runs to bridge where 10+ people are and shoots rocket at all of them while laughing like a hyena // I catch him in the act since I spawn in command center and he is running towards me // Physgun freeze him, switch to staff job, review logs, call for staff because I don’t want to deal with his mingey bullshit // Other staff member tells him that he is going to get banned for 2 or 3 weeks for MRDM and MARDM // worry.jpg // neuron activated pt. 2 // post clip with many racism words to THE WHOLE SERVER // banned

As I stated above, other players have done the same and shared the same exact fate.

On top of this the numerous false applications for Darth Vader is where the clip was posted.

-Support 

Edit: Just to be clear I have no doubt LaFoursh posted the clip because he thought it would be funny now because he realizes he donated money to the server and can’t get it back he is trying to spin the entire situation into him being a white knight fighting against the “corrupt and racist regimes of GamingLight” no you just wanted to troll and went a little to far. 

Edited by SawickM
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

MAJOR ++++ Support
+ I know this guy he would not Dare to do anything like this as He Knows better
+ I dont think he meant anything he said

5 minutes ago, ShadowNaval said:

MAJOR ++++ Support

NTM He was only Trying to show How High Members of GL can get away With any Bullshiit they want which is stupid Start enforcing the rules more NTM We already had a past issue if yall arent gonna do anything abt this then thats your fault as he said he was only trying to show The light on this Dire situation GL Lafoursh hope you get unbanned bud

PS: I do not care abt any hate i get from this community for this comment

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

Unneeded within the community for this kinda of situation. -Support, if you want to ever get unban Try in like 5 months from now.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support for one simple reason
Less than a week ago someone dropped the hard r over radio with idk 70+ people on at the time, but he was only banned for 1-2 weeks, kinda double standards to ban lafoursh permanently for "mass" racism when others do far worse and get let off much easier, ban for mrdm all the way sure but perma ban? nah chief lmao 

• Like 2

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

5 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

MAJOR ++++ Support

NTM He was only Trying to show How High Members of GL can get away With any Bullshiit they want which is stupid Start enforcing the rules more NTM We already had a past issue if yall arent gonna do anything abt this then thats your fault as he said he was only trying to show The light on this Dire situation GL Lafoursh hope you get unbanned bud

PS: I do not care abt any hate i get from this community for this comment

2 minutes ago, Joint said:

Less than a week ago someone dropped the hard r over radio with idk 70+ people on at the time, but he was only banned for 1-2 weeks, kinda double standards to ban lafoursh permanently for "mass" racism when others do far worse and get let off much easier, ban for mrdm all the way sure but perma ban? nah chief lmao 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

6 hours ago, SawickM said:

On top of this the numerous false applications for Darth Vader is where the clip was posted.

-Support 

Edit: Just to be clear I have no doubt LaFoursh posted the clip because he thought it would be funny now because he realizes he donated money to the server and can’t get it back he is trying to spin the entire situation into him being a white knight fighting against the “corrupt and racist regimes of GamingLight” no you just wanted to troll and went a little to far. 

Couldn't of put it better

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

2 hours ago, Joint said:

+support
Great guy, really brings life to the battalions he is in, I agree with Joint's statement, lots of ERP and racism that either gets overlooked or lesser punishments but a link is considering mass racism? Idk feel as though thats a bit much considering I have seen far worse with less punishment.
Idk, thats just me though 😉

I Former Purge HVYAL LTCOL Shaq I I Former 501st LTCOL Shaq I

I Abyss Trooper I ~F.A.D~  

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Joint said:

I've known several people to say the hard r and receive 2 weeks max. I can't believe people are receiving multiple months or perma bans for just attempting/killing people that are obviously going to respawn and be completely fine right after that person gets arrested and warned. Seems like racism is the least of the concern now a days. 

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother