notJay's Trauma Engineer application

not Jay

What is your In-Game name?

notJay

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:78897698

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Senior Medic

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

warns.PNG.8d0d98ed1e209a15391e50350a470c36.PNG

Who gave you permission to apply?

Manager Spixe

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

I believe that I would be a good fit for trauma engineer because the reason I play utility branches is to be able to help people to the best of my ability and with trauma engineer I will be able to stop scps heal people and collect trash off the floor, it's like a dream come true. I also think that my ability to get good rolls when necessary is a good plus when fixing ccs and doing surgeries. With the ability to support my fellow facility staff I will ensure they stay in tip top shape for all future endeavors. Since I will have both a medkit and an armor kit I will be able to heal people to their full potential. I have noticed that there aren't really any trauma engineers online and I would like to change that. I will be one of the most active trauma engineers you've ever seen. I currently am one of the most active medical personnel with 10 hours and 40 minutes being my longest session on purely medical.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

I would prioritize the MTF Nu7 Corporal

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would fix 106's cc first then squad up with the MTF D5 Gladiators

🙂

• Star locked this topic