Rouxls Kaard's Application

Dr Clef

In-game Name: Rouxls Kaard

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:526963821

DiscordID:Sylvia#9378

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Very high knowledge of the lore, it all started out as a first kind of RRH

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I feel I should be in the Chaos Insurgency because I have great experience with weaponry, taking people hostage, etc. I also have great knowledge of the foundation layouts, since i was once foundation personnel, but got sadly removed due to things I did, andhave learned from them. I feel I would get along great with the community of the chaos insurgency because I have amazing social skills and am very funny.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I am extremely skilled with weaponry, taking people hostage, etc.

How active can you be?

Almost every day every week 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes, I have both.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by Dr Clef

Pending

We need your SteamID, not SteamID64 (Dec). We need your DiscordID like Name#0001.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. Chaosemote.JPG.19ac6733091af1ca81109bb64dfc77b8.JPG <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧