RDM commited by admin- Accepted

Shadows

1. Your In-game: Shadows

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:592042571

3. The admin's name in-game: Clyde (shore battalion)

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): nope

5. What did the admin do: RDM

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/w9W6mLDkuU1gW/d1337Hp7is90?invite=cr-MSxjMm0sODU2MzM2OTcs

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: i think he should be retrained as a mod or moved to trial mod or such worthy of the admin abuse

8. Any extra information: i have another person to back me up if clyde argues that he was given permission which he wasnt at all

Edited by Shadows

sooo. ill explain from the very start. Clyde told me he never passed the line, and nor did he receive any warnings to leave PCP area, and so Shadows killed him. Clyde came back to me, and wanted to talk. He told me the situation, and I said I'd deal with it. Clyde didnt want me to punish him, he just wanted to 1v1 shadows. I say, "Alr then".. I bring clyde infront of PCP, tell shadows he wants Clyde to 1v1 him. They both start arguing and I say "Alright, I'll leave you 2 to deal with it." I start walking away, Clyde kills Shadows. Then so on.

1 minute ago, Shadows said:

here is such clip of him standing over the line

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/w9ROukR2KM14S/d133727IovgT?invite=cr-MSw1U0IsODU2MzM2OTcs

"you're over the line" -Shadows

"Shoot me" -Clyde

When i was in RG i was told that unless they are physically in purge bunks they need to be warned to leave i was wrong for sayin shoot me but you were immediatly hostile with me for no good reason so i was hostile back

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

KOS/AOS past this point i had even given you verbal warnings that you were over the line and you said "shoot me" so i shot you which just leads to you being over the PCP line and you welcoming being shot

Im not finna argue on the forums but imo you should have adverted warns

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

26 minutes ago, Shadows said:

you were over the line and you KNEW IT I don't need to advert it when you're OVER the line

Bro i wasnt in pcp at all and thinking back on the situation i realized i wasnt even that pressed over it im chill with alot of purge bc i chill with yall on my cc and said shoot me jokingly but deadass lets just stop arguing in the forums and let smt handle this 

Edited by JohnsAFK
  • Thanks 1

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

Forum Diplomat Message

Due to continued arguing, I will be locking this post for SMT review.

Thank you,

Senior Diplomat Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic
  • Frog unlocked this topic
  • Head of Staff

I am going to unlock this post so that more community feedback can be given

However, if there is any more arguing from either side I will issue forums restrictions.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head of Staff

@Shadows I am having troubles opening the clips, can you reupload them?

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

Head Forums Diplomat