DakAttack’s RRH Guardian Application

WackDakAttack

In Game Name: DakAttack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:585904892

Discord ID: DakAttack#1738

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Security JFTO SM AJG and MTF Nu-7 PVT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): None directly, but I’ve heard higher ups insisting that people join during the weekly GENSEC meetings.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Noneimage.thumb.jpg.94c12872e479090f62846b089394efab.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Every time I see members of the Hand roll into D-Block, I’m always stunned by how in charge they are of the situation, and I always think to myself “man, I would love to be able to do something like that.” The reason I joined GENSEC in the first place was to be a part of a protection-based squad. If the name of what I’m applying for is related to what the branch is about, then I think that being a part of the Hand is t perfect for me. Protecting the Foundation is why I continue to do my part in Security, and the RRH seems like the perfect next step in helping protect it even more efficiently.

Why should we accept you: While I’m not necessarily the best when it comes to combat, I believe that I’m fairly skilled in strategy and being able to get things done. I’m usually quick to call out something that’s out of the ordinary, and act as fast as possible to correct the situation. I believe that my abilities could be beneficial to the Hand, and it seems like a great opportunity for me as well. I enjoy working as a part of GENSEC, and being able to assist the Foundation more in any way would be great, as doing so has become like breathing to me. An automatic, something hardwired into my brain.

Edited by WackDakAttack
Made it less rushed looking + put more thought into my words

On 8/15/2022 at 11:38 PM, Chineseman said:

-Support 
Unfortunally i have to say -support because of
Low ranks 
Could use more time 
Application is slightly improve i would give +/- for the application 

Bravo 13

I love you DakAttack but I don't think you are ready yet.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic