Soup Delta 5 Application

Soup484

Name- Soup
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:52493821
Discord Name- Soup#0393

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Sec PVT Soup, CI RCT Soup

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- I have 1 warn for player diss from like a year ago and I think I've gotten a few strikes simply from inactivity when i had to stop playing Gmod a while back.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? From what I've seen and experienced in the server, Delta-5 is just generally the most appealing branch to me. I've been in both of the other MTF branches so I have experience in their playstyles and I overall prefer what D5 does over the other two branches. I've also heard a lot of good things about the branch overall and want to join because of that.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I've been in both Nu7 and E11 before so I'm comfortable with how MTF teams operate and how to properly communicate and work as a team with other people. I also have a decent amount of time in the server so I know the rules, as well as how MTF units should be expected to behave. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!