Imperial Senior Commander Job Addition [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Bear_

Would this change benefit the server?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would this change benefit the server?

• Yes.
    • No.

Imperial Senior Commander Program

Battalion Name: Imperial Senior Commander Program (Request new tab in F4 menu)

Job/Class Name: Imperial Senior Commander

Model Path: N/A

- New model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2846978764
https://gyazo.com/a471131fe4aa4e577f4917d42a77c277
https://gyazo.com/e16ff73bf10ba667658c803d1a134885

Reason for change:
The addition of this model fits the direction intended for this job. An example of uniformity that has ties to every branch 

Weapon Kit (after addition): Arrest Baton, Unarrest Baton, Voice Amplifier, Binoculars (Dark), Cross Arms, Cross Arms (Infront), Attention Special, Westar-M5, DP-23, TL-50, DC-15X, SE-14C, Clone Shock Staff

- Add: Arrest_stick, Unarrest_stick, Voice amplifier, Rw_sw_bino_dark, Cross_arms_swep, Cross_arms_infront_swep, garde_a_vousv1.1, rw_sw_westarm5, rw_sw_dp23, rw_sw_tl50, rw_sw_dc15x, rw_sw_se14cc, swep_mexicanshockstaff

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?):
The above weapon suggestions are more then acceptable for the expectations held from this job. 

Health: 
- New: 750

Armor: 
- New: 150

Job Spots:
- New: 6

Reason for health/armor changes:
We in High Command believe these job spots and HP/Armor suggestions are perfect for this job. Good survivability with a strong kit. 

Description (Optional): 
"Imperial Senior Commander Program was established in order to further lead the Imperial Forces in any endeavor."

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:
I believe this suggestion is more than fair for a number of reasons. Too many times stagnation has become a real issue in many battalions. This issues, on occasion, has caused many members to quit or leave the battalions in hopes of furthering their careers elsewhere. This suggestion alleviates that burden by allowing a well performing Commander to progress out of the immediate battalion tree and into the said program above. A program that is more accurately held to the original outlook of what a Senior Commander should be. This program pushes Commanders to show the initiative and allow them to become more situated with the job roles expected of a potential High Command member in cross branch relations and other likely duties.

This suggestion has been thorough discussed throughout the High Command and Current Senior Commander team and is universally believed to be the best change for the current Senior Commander position. 

Edited by Bear_
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Huge +Support
I Believe this can help the Community as it helps give the Senior Commanders more of a step towards high command and such, and as it also gives them a chance to help other battalions out and it also gives them a Shot to help out fellow Command Teams. This is a great Idea, and I can't wait to see it get added. 

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support
This will enable Senior Commanders to have a greater impact, take on more responsibilities, and be better prepared for the next step. The equipment provided to them is balanced, and their HP and Armor are comparable to command jobs in other battalions. This position is open to all Senior Commanders from all branches and battalions. Will help with the stagnation of progression within battalions caused by Senior Commanders staying for so long and preventing talented VCMDRs from moving up. Great idea, and I can't wait to see how it works.

• Like 1

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

11 minutes ago, Zabuza said:

+Support
This will enable Senior Commanders to have a greater impact, take on more responsibilities, and be better prepared for the next step. The equipment provided to them is balanced, and their HP and Armor are comparable to command jobs in other battalions. This position is open to all Senior Commanders from all branches and battalions. Will help with the stagnation of progression within battalions caused by Senior Commanders staying for so long and preventing talented VCMDRs from moving up. Great idea, and I can't wait to see how it works.

• Like 1

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

23 minutes ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support
I Believe this can help the Community as it helps give the Senior Commanders more of a step towards high command and such, and as it also gives them a chance to help other battalions out and it also gives them a Shot to help out fellow Command Teams. This is a great Idea, and I can't wait to see it get added. 

14 minutes ago, Zabuza said:

+Support

8 minutes ago, Ze Doctor said:

Huge +support
I honestly think this will encourage people to work harder to reach the rank of Senior commander rather then try to just go for HC instantly I really love this idea and I hope it gets accepted

All amazing points. I also massively support this and strongly believe it will benefit the community! +Support

Edited by Bon
  • Like 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

13 minutes ago, Zabuza said:

+Support

+Support

Agreed

• Like 1

pdhcdepcomm.png

+Support
I believe that this will help commanders better adjust to overseeing battalions and create more of a bridge between low command and high command so that it isn't as big of a jump in responsibilities . The loadout for the senior commander job seems very appropriate, and as a senior command myself I am in full support of this idea and would love to see this implemented.

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

19 minutes ago, DefectiveSteve said:

+Support
I believe that this will help commanders better adjust to overseeing battalions and create more of a bridge between low command and high command so that it isn't as big of a jump in responsibilities . The loadout for the senior commander job seems very appropriate, and as a senior command myself I am in full support of this idea and would love to see this implemented.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

1 hour ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

53 minutes ago, Zabuza said:

+Support

47 minutes ago, Ze Doctor said:

Huge +support
I honestly think this will encourage people to work harder to reach the rank of Senior commander rather then try to just go for HC instantly I really love this idea and I hope it gets accepted

30 minutes ago, DefectiveSteve said:

+Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support!

This has been a change that has been long needed for some time. Often times it felt as if someone was promoted into a Senior Commander position for the wrong reasons (A vice commander was deserving, they were rank locked and couldn’t be chosen for HC, etc.) this alleviates those issues and put more of an emphasis on the rank of Senior Commander, what their role is, and fits with the “senior command” title much better.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

1 hour ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

100% agree with this. it would be amazing to see this added!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

1 hour ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

Only bad thing is now they will all look like the grand general model 🥲

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

2 hours ago, Zabuza said:

+Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, Bon said:

All amazing points. I also massively support this and strongly believe it will benefit the community! +Support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

5 hours ago, Zabuza said:

+Support

4 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Only bad thing is now they will all look like the grand general model 🥲

Gonna take up after the Big Man Himself ❤️

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

11 hours ago, Crunch said:

+support!

This has been a change that has been long needed for some time. Often times it felt as if someone was promoted into a Senior Commander position for the wrong reasons (A vice commander was deserving, they were rank locked and couldn’t be chosen for HC, etc.) this alleviates those issues and put more of an emphasis on the rank of Senior Commander, what their role is, and fits with the “senior command” title much better.

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

14 hours ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

I wholeheartedly agree with everything everyone has said above. This job will make the jump from command to HCOM much, much smoother

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

15 hours ago, DefectiveSteve said:

+Support

20 hours ago, Ze Doctor said:

Huge +support

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

20 hours ago, Zabuza said:

+Support

20 hours ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

19 hours ago, Crunch said:

+support!

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+Support 
I feel that this will allow Senior command prepare for the next step IE High command. On top of this it allows Senior Command to learn about all of the battalions, having diverse knowledge will help them when they are working with the battalions and giving advice. The loadout and health/armor selection is good in my opinion. I like the goggles on the player model. It will be interesting to see how assignments will play out with this new format! I'm excited to see the benefits this will bring to the server. 

Emperor Palpatine | Jabronie | The Last SF Senior Marshall 
The Rock GIF