Klondu's Trial Senior Guard Application

KLONDU

What is your in game name?

Klondu

What is your in game rank?

Royal Guard VI

Are you in shadow guard?

Not Currently, I am unable to make most of the tryouts. I do try to join when I can and will continue trying to join.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

Approximately 3 weeks

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]

Trial Senior guards are among the most prestigious positions available within the Royal Guard. The rank comes with a large amount of responsibility that if used incorrectly, can cause massive disturbances within the lower ranks. The ability to wield that should be a goal among any royal guard. I believe I have shown a lot of growth and maturity since my time as a cadet. I have risen through the ranks swiftly and I feel like I have impressed the officers by my maturity within the battalion. I have my faults but am always willing to accept feedback on something I could have done better, and then work on improving in that area. I am also always prepared to give my time and opinions to not only the new cadets, but to the other NCO’s my same rank and below me, as well as the officers above me. As an NCO, that is my job. As an officer, I intend to continue to do that in bigger and better ways.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

Although I have no experience making Documents, and very little editing existing docs, I am prepared to dedicate my time to learning how to do this when necessary. Not only does this benefit the battalion by keeping it organized, it benefits high command by keeping them informed of new players that join the server and how they are enjoying the play-ability of it. I will also make it my job to train new NCO’s on better sims that they can host, as well as give my feedback, when warranted, on sims that they just hosted. If NCO’s are the glue of the battalion, then Officers are the glue gun. We have to learn to band together and apply our NCO’s in useful ways.

How many strikes do you have?

Currently none.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)

A long time ago, i was an officer for a similar Battalion on a different server. I wasnt a very high one, equivalent to a 2LT so I would say that while I technically have experience, I dont have a lot. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team?

I am very fluent in english, in the sense that I can articulate my speech in an easy to read, easy to understand way. If I am writing about something I care about, I can produce at least several pages of writing. I also have leadership training in some areas of real life and believe I could help organize the battalion, If necessary.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes.

Edited by youmassacredmyhandwithafork

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

• KLONDU changed the title to Klondu's Trial Senior Guard Application
  • Crunch locked this topic