Warn appeal - Daniels

Rito

Your In-game Name: Daniels 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189118265

The admin's name in-game: Goat

What warning did you receive: Auto clicker

When did you receive this warning: 8/9/2022

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was AFKing with an auto clicker on and when I came back, I was stripped and in spawn. I oppened my warn menu to see that I have been warned for autoclicking

Why do you think this warn was false:  Well it is stated in the MOTD that using an auto clicker is against the rules yes, however it is stated "To gain an unfair advantage" all I used the auto clicker for was to chop wood, you can easily chop it to by typing +attack in the console and it will do the exact same thing, I did not gain any unfair advantage over any player. And yes I would've rather oppened up my console at that moment, but I was tight on time and it wouldn't open for some reason so I chose the easier option oblivious to the fact that this was breaking the rules because as I said earlier, I am not gaining an unfair advantage over anyone, I did not use this for combat or whatever, and it can be easily replicated by any player using the console. 

Evidence the warning was false: 

1830252352_Screenshot(68).thumb.png.63bd19853de0611c0b25ab1ea6f03ab9.png1162385233_Screenshot(66).thumb.png.fb74f3b5a4b8f124d04241b04a9206e2.png 

And if this warn appeal gets denied, then it would be lovely to specify the rules of third party programs in the MOTD, as to make it clear for players what is allowed and what not, from my point of view, a player who has only been a staff member for a few weeks a while ago, it is pretty unclear to me wether or not this was forbidden because I read the rule as, do not use an auto clicker for PvP or breaking out of cuffs etc. On the contrary, if this appeal does end up getting accepted, then I would love to know if I auto clickers are allowed for logging or not, that way I will know the next time I have a problem with the console that it is better to just not do anything.

I also apologize if there are parts of my appeal that are pretty unclear or phrased weirdly, as english is not my main language, I do consider myself to be quite good at it but I am not perfect.

I would like to add as well that if some of you are biased towards me due to my number of warns, all of them except the Auto clicker one are from a year ago, I have gone through many things in my life and I am a completely different person from then.

If anything with this post is wrong, or breaks the format or anything, please let me know so I can edit it 🙂

Edited by Rito

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support

not a big deal whatsoever

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+Support

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

I remember being told that shit doesn't matter. Also it's overwhelmingly easy to just tape down your mouse button... Not third party software at all. 

yeah I believe I was told that it doesn't matter

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-support

You lied about using it in game saying you were using +attack and we’re consistently arguing and complaining about why you were warned for it instead of just making an appeal.

You we’re caught using the auto clicker because you were AFK and breaking out of cuffs when someone had cuffed you. We repeated the cuffing to make sure we weren’t being stupid and you consistently broke out. If you were just mining wood it wouldn’t be an issue but you were able break out of cuffs using it 

+attack does not work on cuffs, nor does taping down the mouse button. 

you didn’t receive a ban either and you were breaking an MOTD rule so imo the warn is justified. 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

32 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

-support

You lied about using it in game saying you were using +attack and we’re consistently arguing and complaining about why you were warned for it instead of just making an appeal.

You we’re caught using the auto clicker because you were AFK and breaking out of cuffs when someone had cuffed you. We repeated the cuffing to make sure we weren’t being stupid and you consistently broke out. If you were just mining wood it wouldn’t be an issue but you were able break out of cuffs using it 

+attack does not work on cuffs, nor does taping down the mouse button. 

you didn’t receive a ban either and you were breaking an MOTD rule so imo the warn is justified. 

I did not consistently argue about it, I PMed Goat and we solved the issue together in a respectful way. I asked questions he replied, we did not insult, yell at each other or whatever. Also why would anyone want to cuff an AFK person? Cuffing afk players is not allowed... If you still wanna talk about this matter, feel free to PM me however I will not hold a conversation if all you want to do is argue. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

55 minutes ago, Rito said:

I did not consistently argue about it, I PMed Goat and we solved the issue together in a respectful way. I asked questions he replied, we did not insult, yell at each other or whatever. Also why would anyone want to cuff an AFK person? Cuffing afk players is not allowed... If you still wanna talk about this matter, feel free to PM me however I will not hold a conversation if all you want to do is argue. 

You were on D-Class logging, correct?

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

31 minutes ago, Eyelander said:

+support
not a huge deal

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Okay so this used to be a warnable/bannable thing back in the day and in my opinion its outdated do to +attack now being available, if I am remembering correctly Bop said he didn't care about autoclikers. So Its not the staffs fault for issuing this warn They just didn't know about this rule being changed, so +SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+support 

I wouldn't even call it an exploit, there is no unfair advantage like Daniels stated. 

Also, of course he's going to break out of cuffs if you cuff him while he's afk using an auto clicker, he's not there to stop the auto clicker and it's still going to spam left click.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

If we warned everyone that was afk chopping wood or mining then half of the server would be warned by now. I'm sure nobody's RP was affected by him chopping wood. Just use +attack next time and don't use an autoclicker when in cuffs.

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)