Maroon's JTL Application

Maroon

Will maroon get JTL?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does Maroon deserve to Lead JumpTroopers?

• Yes!
    • No.

What is your in game name and rank?
Full name: 501st JTO 2LT Maroon 7567 / ARC 2LT Maroon 12
name: Maroon

What position are you applying for?
JTL / Jump-Trooper Lead

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:526709568

How long have you been a member of the 501st Legion?
2 Months

Why do you believe you should become a member of Sub-Battalion leadership? What can you offer? What Command Experience do you hold? (200 words minimum)
I believe I should become Jump-Trooper Lead because I've Seen that nobody wants to take leadership and JT cannot become a sub battalion again without good leadership. This is the part where I step in, I have been a JTO before it was removed from 501st Sub battalions and just became a CERT. That being said I have a lot of experience within the Branch. I Know What my job is and how to do it. I can Offer Leadership that is very much needed to get this Sub Battalion off the ground. I feel that if i don't do anything, then JT will never change and always be a CERT. I hold the experience within the Branch of being a Captain a while ago, A 2LT now, And I used to be a JTO. I know that I can be leadership for Jump Troopers and i am confident that I will get there. I have the Time and the Experience to take on the Role of JTL. Within my time in the 501st I have gained much experience and I wish to put it to the test by applying for JTL. Seeing as nobody else want to take on the responsibility of being a JTL, I will gladly take it as JT deserves to be a Sub Battalion again. If JT stays a CERT not many changes will be done to it. But When I get it off of the ground and make it a Sub Battalion again, It will have Changes that the Members of JT Want. So when it comes to Leading a Sub Division such as JT. I am up for the Responsibility. 

Describe the duties of a Sub-Battalion Lead / Assistance Lead (75 words minimum)
Sub battalion Leads Assistant Leads jobs are to Be the Voice of their Sub Division. If their Members of their Division want a change, The Lead / Sub Lead make it happen or try to. Leads are to communicate with command about their divisions and what's let them know what's happening. Leads are tasked with ensuring that the Sub Battalion is doing well with activity and changes. Without change, it will become boring and it will be just a CERT. With Too much change, It can become confusing with the conduct and what's happening. With just the right amount, it can become something greater. A Lead is to Be passionate with their role and be non-Biased when it comes to punishments or Misconduct. Sub Battalion Leads/Assistant Leads are to Promote when seen fit. Promotions within Sub Divisions aren't just given out. If one has been seen to be active but has done nothing to prove themselves they are not ready for their next promotion. If they have done much for the battalion and are standing out [in a good way] they are to be promoted as seen fit.

A member of your Sub-Battalion was caught red handed abusing their specialized gear. What do you do?
Strike them, Remove them from the Sub Division depending on how severe the Abuse was. If seen doing simple misconduct they are to be told to stop immediately. If they continue with it, they are to be Striked/Removed. if they Are abusing their equipment such as Jetpacks, they are to go to precautions such as Applying limited fuel to their jetpacks until told to return it to normal. If they are found doing Severe misconduct such as Using A Rocket Launcher [PLX-1] on ship Without permission from higher up / not in a sim or claimed area, they are to be immediately striked and removed from the Sub Division, and maybe put on DNT if seen fit.  

Have you ever been striked in the 501st? If so, what for?
No.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Hello everyone! I applied because I thought it would be most beneficial to the jumptrooper division.

Edited by Maroon
  • Like 1

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

Pending

Your application is under review. Command will come to a decision soon. We will be watching how you conduct yourself. Thank you for applying

• Like 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted!

Your application has been accepted. Congratulations. Speak to a VCDMR+ for your training 

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip