7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No to Staff App

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Billl

What is your steam name?:Luca (Los)

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:528288413

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Nayami Chan#7329

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes i do got experience from being on servers from friends and other servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)1 year ago but not activly like 2 hours before but now daily up to 15 hours

What date did you make your forums account?i never made i i used my Steam

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 https://prnt.sc/GRJCwlOzSQdQ

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community?Not anymore i left other communitys years ago

Have you read the staff handbook?yes

Timezone:Germany (idk what timezone that is)(the opposite of your time)(opposite from america)

What rank are you applying for?Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I dont think that it deserves me getting the rank but im trying to get the rank to help the community keep up the rules (warn rulebreakers I kick/ ban them if needed ) i do have experience in being a staff and i am "normally good" at being one cause i like helping people and yeah. I think that the "moderation" is already good but having another member of staff is never bad am i right?
anyways i believe i could master a staff position . i do like the community i dont have warns and im a bit more active than normally 
i had been rdm'd once and got into a sit i know how the sit works but i do not know how the logs work so i would need to be trained there but i do also dont know how to use the warn system because i never used that before.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would mute them first + freeze them look how many people he killed and would ban him for 5 days + formal warning

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:mute the guy being toxic until he is not toxic anymore aka i mute him until he says in chat something like:

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?:freeze them and Ban them for NITrp aka not interested in rp 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: look up the rules again and look if that is breaking a rule and if he is lying put "lying" to his warn

Edited by lucaaaa
Got a Question a bit wrong / warning proof

-Support
Just recently came back to the server and has put very little time back into the server. I'd say give it some more time, meet more people and such before making an application. This app also looks low effort

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

8 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Just recently came back to the server and has put very little time back into the server. I'd say give it some more time, meet more people and such before making an application. This app also looks low effort

I never you see before on the Server. Soooo sorry, it going to -Support.

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

9 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support

Yea I agree with KIWI -SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-Support

- Application looks rushed

- No proof of warns

- Never seen you before

- New to the forum 

- Putting "lying" as I warn is not good needs more info

- Scenarios look like no thought was put into them

Sorry mate but in my opinion I feel you need more time on the server and forums get yourself a positive rep learn and understand the rules so you do not break them and I saw in one reply about arguing in OOC that does not help you in any way

On 8/10/2022 at 12:43 AM, K I W I said:

-Support

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.