Trench Knife Reversal and its counterparts - Denied

IgnisNuts

What are you suggesting? - Put the Trench Knife damage back to 100 and its counterparts

How would this change better the server? - It would be an actual weapon and not super situational only usable when someone is using riot shield. Not to mention it takes actual skill to use it to its fullest potential.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Trench Knife sweps, counterparts

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

15 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Yeah i never use that shit

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

-Support for full revert, that shit was aids

Maybe a small buff though suggestions like this should really be going in the balancing channel on the discord anyways

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 8/9/2022 at 7:36 PM, Hex-G said:

-Support

The throwing knife would be able to 2 shot and Security Enlisted. Along with being silent and being able to be thrown over walls where you are safe makes this a pretty deadly weapon.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 8/11/2022 at 9:00 AM, Nydekore said:

-Support for full revert, that shit was aids

Maybe a small buff though suggestions like this should really be going in the balancing channel on the discord anyways

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator