EX5's Officer Application

Hi Joel

In-Game name: DT 1SG EX5

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:125408004

How long have you been in your current rank?: A week

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have been a Commander twice as Delta Squad Boss, 501st Rex. I've also been an Officer in different battalions in CWRP Servers, which in results helped better them and not only brought upon a good core. In my experiences Leadership takes on success, and success is paramount within DT, If the mission calls for drastic action, then it must be done. . I know it sounds cliche, but I really enjoy being in leadership positions, and I truly feel that that is where I belong. I have been a Officer for 6 months, and Commander for 1 year on another large server with ~70+ pop on good days, and I did a very good job at keeping players engaged, and keeping new players on server. I added new battalion specific RP for each battalion, ran Bi Weekly Joint trainings with up to 4 battalions with 50 people between them in huge sims at a time, kept troops in their jurisdiction, and added new programs. I created Jr NCO leadership programs with rewards for activity and quality, as well as held monthly or bi-weekly evaluation SIMS and mini operation SIMS  to assess the needs and excesses of a battalion while maintaining a good reputation towards others. In which led to people looking for my guidance on things whenever they felt if it was necessary to a drastic decision or simply needed help with something.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I want to be an officer for a few reasons which vary. The main reason I want to be an officer would have to be that I love DT and I want to help DT grow and flourish. Our Command team does amazing work and I want to help them keep what I believe is the best battalion on the server at top form. Whether that be trainings, SIMs, tryouts, or any other form of help needed I want to keep helping DT. I've been in this position before, and I know what a battalion needs when I see it. What I see DT command specifically needing on this server, is action, activity, and a hard ass in charge that will keep things on server running smoothly regardless of what it takes to get it to be. I don't believe in a passive Officer that just watches and oversees other positions. Its the job of Officers to have their hand on the wheel, not just to sit in the backseat and put the GPS on. If I was appointed, I would implement almost nearly everything that I stated above within my leadership experiences. Such as Leadership programs for LCPL-CPL and Standardization of SIMS/Evals, Joint Bi-Weekly trainings to better the battalion and so much more within the future. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum) As you may not know it as of right now due to being in the regiment of the passion that I have for Deathtroopers, and drive that I put toward in to it, whether it's helping the enlisted and NCOs under or around me, or if it's helping the people that need the advice to build themselves, or for me to be the example. I believe I have well standing relations with all those in DT as well as those outside of it, which allows me to directly help those who may need it or who ask for it without any issues.  I would be able to assist fellow DT and those outside DT at low times when there may not be any on to help. Finally I believe I am a very determined person and will do everything in my power to make sure my fellow DT are in the best position they can be in. I feel as I stand out from the rest  because of my commitment to the battalion and my ability to be active at almost any time during the day. I am able to be on whenever possible and even though I do have school I am dedicated to this battalion. I will always admit my problems straight to my own face. Due to my Activity on DT, my past experiences in leadership as well as my dedication to the battalion. I have held Officer and Command positions before in a structured battalion giving me both the tactical knowledge and the leadership experience that is required of an Officer. I understand the demand that is placed upon officers and how to deal with it, as well as the needs and duties of Officers.  Tell me if I am not fit for the position and what I need to improve on. I will not back down from my problems. I am a go-getter and will not stop until I complete my primary objective of becoming a better leader. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes, and I Understand

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? I Understand.

Edited by Hi Joel

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

EX5, this is a great application.

13 hours ago, Hi Joel said:

I don't believe in a passive Officer that just watches and oversees other positions. Its the job of Officers to have their hand on the wheel, not just to sit in the backseat and put the GPS on.

This is the EXACT mindset that Death Trooper Officers need. It's unfortunately rare among officers to be willing to get their hands dirty. You clearly understand what leadership is, and don't hide behind the veil of what it is portrayed to be. In other words, you don't have a childish point of view on officer positions. You clearly see it as a means in which to improve the battalion, not a way to attain personal glory. 

I would love to see you become an officer in the Death Trooper Battalion EX5. 
Good luck,
+Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 8/9/2022 at 10:10 AM, SilonMist said:

EX5, this is a great application.

This is the EXACT mindset that Death Trooper Officers need. It's unfortunately rare among officers to be willing to get their hands dirty. You clearly understand what leadership is, and don't hide behind the veil of what it is portrayed to be. In other words, you don't have a childish point of view on officer positions. You clearly see it as a means in which to improve the battalion, not a way to attain personal glory. 

I would love to see you become an officer in the Death Trooper Battalion EX5. 
Good luck,
+Support

Best of luck my friend!

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

3 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Good application
- Well detailed
- Good leadership skills
- Knows what is required as an Officer
- Goodluck

+ Dedicated to the job

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0