General Suggestion - D Class After Obtaining Armory Weapons - Denied

Orange 🍊

What are you suggesting? - Allow D Class to use any of their donator weapons once they get armory (riot shield, long bow, etc. Just require the D Class to purchase and use also use said armory weapon they bought to prove they had actually went. There will be pickup logs of this and combat logs showing you did actually go.)

How would this change better the server? - Encourages D Class to buy some of the more limited donator items, thus more money they spend. It balances it out to, because why shouldn't they have access to this arsenal once they reach armory

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Balances out armory

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who wish to use their donator swepts on more jobs.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Orange 🍊

+Support

Makes it so Gensec isn't rushed with ease but at the same time allows them to use items they paid for when D Block is already lost

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+ Support

Makes sense and would bring more use to donor weapons.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support 

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

58 minutes ago, Crunch said:

+ Support

Makes sense and would bring more use to donor weapons.

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

+Support

Most armory weapons are better than the donor weapons so I don't see any reason not to, riot shields might become a problem but we'll just have to see

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

it's a good idea but has been denied multiple times in the past due to the problem that it would be too difficult to moderate unless it becomes a weapon you must buy from armory.

Leaving as +/- support for those reasons

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

28 minutes ago, 1stSavagerY said:

it's a good idea but has been denied multiple times in the past due to the problem that it would be too difficult to moderate unless it becomes a weapon you must buy from armory.

Leaving as +/- support for those reasons

Can you link those suggestions? 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support
It's a good idea, however how could this be implemented? ULX ranks don't really work by individual basis. Unless SMT knows a way to set it to work like that by who bought which weapon and actually has access to buying said weapons from the armory

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

7 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

it would be too difficult to moderate unless it becomes a weapon you must buy from armory.

-Support

D-Class using the longbow was just denied and I see no reason that they should ever use that weapon or a riot shield. Shields are so strong that they are limited in which combat jobs can get them added let alone any D-Class who gets to armory and buys a luger. There would be no good way to moderate if they are using the weapons they purchased from armory vs their donor weapons. It would take up more sits and more time for staff and is an unneeded change.

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

D-Class using the longbow was just denied and I see no reason that they should ever use that weapon or a riot shield. Shields are so strong that they are limited in which combat jobs can get them added let alone any D-Class who gets to armory and buys a luger. There would be no good way to moderate if they are using the weapons they purchased from armory vs their donor weapons. It would take up more sits and more time for staff and is an unneeded change.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

10 hours ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

yea and also this has been a suggestion in the past that's gotten denied I'm going assume for a good reason

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

18 hours ago, Hex-G said:

D-Class using the longbow was just denied and I see no reason that they should ever use that weapon or a riot shield.

It's in the description of the donation item, D - Class are not supposed to have those X weapons and will not be getting them.