Fierian's RFA Application

Fierian

In-Game Name: Fierian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86252945

Current Research Rank: Associate Researcher

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only):  The links are at the bottom of the Application.

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words):

After receiving the Intel of the Field Operating Base, I would set up a camp within a well hidden area to survey the grounds around it. My plan would be to stay stationary and monitor all of their activity while reporting it through the communication systems we have in place. Key info such as the number of troops, their armaments, the size of their base, entrances/exits, ect., would be transferred over to the facility to help them prepare for the situation. Photos would be taken for documentation purposes and to give the foundation a better visual of what they're going to be dealing with.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words)

The "Targetter" as I know it has a very vague description. In order to find its range of abilities I would continue to test it until I found a solid way of containing it easily and safely. As it stands the "Targetter" does not seem to be hostile, so it's containment should be rather easy. Using what I have around the site I would test how far it can teleport, and who it targets first whenever it comes to a name multiple people have. After confirming it's limits, I would relay the information I have gathered to the team assigned to apprehending the SCP, as terminating it would be unnecessary. With the information I have on it currently, I would assume that it would teleport to the nearest person with the name that has been stated. So placing a Class-D with a unique name within a sound-proof containment cell and saying their name would be the easiest way of containing the SCP and would spare whatever team was assigned to the task any trouble.

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words):

After discovering the campsite, I would report back to the facility about its location and what I could see before approaching it. After I have been given the "go-ahead", I would put on some gloves and properly collect anything within proximity of importance. The laptop specifically would be contained in a box capable of blocking any type of transmission to ensure that it would be kept untampered, via kill codes etc. I would quickly make my way back to the facility and ensure that I wasn't seen so that the personnel back at the site could analyze the documents, papers, and files.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------