General Suggestion - Add armor batteries and/or medkit charges to the mining area crafting - Denied

Bossatron1924

What are you suggesting? - Adding armor batteries and medkit charges back to mining system

How would this change better the server? - It could better help class D rioting if they run out of armor/medkit charges and don't need to go to armory every time to buy some. Armor charges could be 50 iron 25 copper 10 scrap and 5 diamonds while medkit charges could be 20 iron 15 copper 5 scrap 3 plastic

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Class Ds with a pickaxe or with the proper materials.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

+Support in concept though I'll leave it to the people who know the mining system better to decide if the required materials are sufficient as I have no clue how long those would take to gather

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

Amazing idea

Was there with the last mining system anyways

if armor  charges are glitchy and can’t drop, maybe run a command to set armor to the person to 100.

needs to be added back ong but should be limited on how much u can spawn per life as ive seen many times people trying to spawn in dozens of armorkits to crash the server.  maybe a cap can be placed on it?

+support

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

Medkit charges maybe.

But hell no to armor charges. I can tell you from my experience you don’t need to help of AP to overrun us, it happens plenty already. If you need AP, overrun D-Block and get to armory. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support in concept though I'll leave it to the people who know the mining system better to decide if the required materials are sufficient as I have no clue how long those would take to gather

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

12 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

Amazing idea

if armor  charges are glitchy and can’t drop, maybe run a command to set armor to the person to 100.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

9 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Medkit charges maybe.

But hell no to armor charges. I can tell you from my experience you don’t need to help of AP to overrun us, it happens plenty already. If you need AP, overrun D-Block and get to armory. 

D-Class, with 0 NLR, can spawn in and shoot Security over and over again. And if they live, they can then heal up to 100 | 100 and continue doing it? Its already difficult for Medics and Maintenance to go into D-Block to assist Security, why should bald men with pistols get access to armor?

Death row prisoners in a super secret facility able to create bullet resistant armor.

-Support

16 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

Amazing idea

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

15 hours ago, Hex-G said:

D-Class, with 0 NLR, can spawn in and shoot Security over and over again. And if they live, they can then heal up to 100 | 100 and continue doing it? Its already difficult for Medics and Maintenance to go into D-Block to assist Security, why should bald men with pistols get access to armor?

Death row prisoners in a super secret facility able to create bullet resistant armor.

-Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support
Armor takes most damage in the server as it is, Security get's stomped a lot by CC's already, all D-Class getting ease of access to Armor charges makes it even worse for them, it just makes Security want to buff their classes even more. I think it's fine for med charges however.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 8/8/2022 at 12:59 PM, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

Amazing idea

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

The reason why Armor is not available to be purchasable is because it broke and did not let us to have it, other than that there are the balance issues with D-Class getting armor charges making it harder for security to deal with.