Cerkai | Steam Account was hacked, email changed and password changed. Support wont give it back.

Cerkai tera.gg

I am Cerkai, I used to play from March 2021 till about May 2021 as I had to leave the server to go to Florida for a month. I returned later and started to play again and became T-Mod but didn't make it to full moderator as I never took supervised sits. I have been around for many events and many server incidents such as when the whole server had a revolution and staff was included in it. I even have clips from my medal account from many of the times I play on the server. I can provide the card information used on purchases in the store and everything. I was level 100+ with platinum rank and 2 custom class whitelists with many donor items bought. I lost much of my stuff due to my account being stolen and I can show emails from the account. I cannot sign into my main forum account cause gaming light forces me to sign in via steam and since I cannot do that I can't post on my main, I do have access to the email for my main forum account. I can provide as much that is needed to show I am who I really am. 

SteamID of my main account that was stolen: 
STEAM_0:1:155715669 

My forum account: https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/40586-cerkai/

server was goin crazy a year ago: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/40SnoGRPAElGk/d1337KzSrZTs?invite=cr-MSxUQTQsNDk0MDkzMSw

ImperialRP just recently had an issue where a user was using a different account and wanted to switch over their stuff. SMT told them it wasn't possible and they would have to do it all again. I'm not sure if the same if here however. (Granted this is a different situation but same scenario.)

See Post:

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Unfortunately, we do not do account transfers on Gaminglight. You'll just have to regain your levels and such through natural progression.

• Sad 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7