Aracnic Surgeon Application

Aracnic

1. What’s your In-Game Name?:  Aracnic
 2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?: STEAM_0:0:462358630
3. What is your Rank? Elite Medic
4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0
5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0
6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9.5
7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I believe I should become medical command because I have a lot on the table that I can bring to medical. Medical is one of my favorite branches and I believe that with the right amount of inspiration, I could do a lot. I have been in the medical branch for around 10 days. Which to a lot, that does not seem like a long time. Although you should not underestimate the newest of people. They, including me, can do a lot for this branch. I wish for this branch to be more active and I believe I can do that. I will give promotions when promotions are deserved, to give promotions will encourage more people to flag up and get more inspiration which they need. I have dedication like no other, it shows when you look at my training logs. I train, and I make it interesting. I wish to make all trainings enticing, but not only trainings, but playing medical too.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? - If I saw a RM walking throughout HCZ, I would first ask them to follow me back to LCZ. I would briefly explain to them why HCZ is off-limits at their rank. This would be unless told to by a member of medical command to go in. If they were given permission, I'd make sure to DM the command they mentioned.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? - I would brief them on the rules stated in the SOP. Giving the SOP to them so they can read. After they are done, I would ask the individual if they have any questions. If they do, I try my best to answer them. I'll show them how defibrillators work, and how to buy charges.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? - I would arrest them and take to them to a one on one talk. I would tell them why they should not shoot a D-Class if not in self-defense.

While she has only been here for 10 days, she has done more than anybody I have ever seen for this branch. I believe that she is what this branch needs and definitely deserves to be moved up

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

cul guy, havent seen you a lot, probably cause ive been on loa for a week but i think you deserve a chance 
+support

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

• 3 months later...
  • Giga locked this topic