Sauce's Resignation

Sauce Chef

Hello everyone, Sauce AKA Admiral Antonio Motti here, just wanted to let everyone know I will be stepping down from my command posistion in Naval for the time being. My real life obligations have called my name and sadly I cant balance IRL with gaminglight right now. Im not going to make this sappy and list people to thank because I will be back just give it a couple months. Thank you all for the great time Ive had on GL for the past 5 months. 

• Sad 3

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

My friend come back and join command once more, as a fellow officer, senior security officer, security director, and admiral you have done great!!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

Nooooooo : (

Edited by Noodles

501st ARCL COL Maze

A great Naval. A great SD. A great Admiral. Sad to see you go but I await your return!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

It hurts to watch you leave, Sauce. I still recall you from the time you were in RG till you joined Admiralty, and I'll never forget you  please return when you get enough time. ❤️ 

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

It Hurts man. You were and are still one of the best. May you return and shoot for the stars! 

That Guy Spoon | Oppression

Ranks:
SCP : AHOME Bwai CI RVG SFC Bwai    

Imperial: Ex. 69th CPT Director of Research | Ex. SMO Captain of the Naval Branch

Good job man, we'll see you again playing Val or somethin

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

:salute:

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

You will be missed for your amazing work on the server. i will miss seeing you on Naval. Thank you for introducing me to Gunnery and being there if i had any questions, You were always easy to contact if i needed anything, if you ever decide to come back, I will welcome you back with open arms. 

Edited by GL Goblin

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, Sauce Chef said:

I resigned again

Excuse me, you have been promoted back up. 

• Angry 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

5 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

I resigned again

smh i will miss your goofy ass smh

• Heart-Eyes 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.