Longbow Rule Change - Denied

Cuz L0g1c

Post name: “General Suggestion - "Longbow Rule Change"

What are you suggesting? -  Allow D Class to use the KBS Longbow.

How would this change better the server? - When rioting D Class have to deal with a lot of shit to be able to breach by themselves. GENSEC being the main force that prevents this has an insane amount of sub-branches to hold off D Class. Juggernauts that have LMG's and high HP, Wardens with cloaking capabilities and an insane shotgun, Marksman and Snipers that can literally one shot any D Class and of course the Enlisted, Officers, and GENSEC Custom Classes. On top of this Foundation Forces can use the MTF Job Pack to use Tau-5 (Over 225 HP and regeneration) and Zeta-6 (Cloaking unit with a sniper that one shots D Class). Even after all of this, they have to deal with the main MTF groups Nu-7, Delta-5, Epsilon-11, and Red Right Hand (including MTF's respected special forces) to get out of Light Containment Zone and escape. Point is that D Class are extremely out numbered and have low HP to fight through all of this and survive. This change would be very beneficial to D Class who invested their money and purchase this item through the Gaminglight Store.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Foundation Forces would be effected because this would allow any Class D to have instant access to a sniper if they purchase it through the Gaminglight Store.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  D Class because it gives them instant access to a sniper if they purchase it through the Gaminglight Store.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Weapon ID: iw_kbslongbow

longbow.thumb.PNG.f51816c44c2335c035406ef6ee366e3b.PNG

Edited by Cuz L0g1c

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

-Support 
Forgot enlisted have very low health moving to -support as onetap is bad

Edited by Grеg

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

6 minutes ago, Grеg said:

+Support Longbow sucks pretty hard anyways.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Longbow isn't that strong to begin with, plus gives people more of a reason to buy it

fuck yeah

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

-SUPPORT 

The longbow was buffed fairly recently and I think it can 1 tap some SEC jobs, IMO this gun would be way to good of a gun to let dclass have considering SEC has a hard time controlling Dblock as is anyway. Not to mention it would make the contender basically irrelevant and this would be what everyone would use.

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+Support

Either allow this weapon on D-Class or buff the contender/winchester, they got done dirty

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Really is no reason to buy it since you can't use on dclass. Every other job will have better weapons already. Especially those that require long range weapons, already come with better ones.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

The gun does 187 damage with the combat value being set at 0.85... That one taps most Sec jobs and were gonna allow D-Class to have 0 NLR and constantly snipe GenSec! 

Fun Roleplay! 

1 hour ago, Coltable said:

+support

You really switched up 😞 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

The gun does 187 damage with the combat value being set at 0.85... That one taps most Sec jobs and were gonna allow D-Class to have 0 NLR and constantly sniper GenSec! 

0 NLR. That means you run out of spawn, kill one of the Security, die, then instantly do it again. Please explain how that isn't OP.

If you want a sniper, you are welcome to buy a D-Class CC but I don't need every Class-D armed with a gun that nearly 1 shots Security.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

6 minutes ago, Mind Stone said:

0 NLR. That means you run out of spawn, kill one of the Security, die, then instantly do it again. Please explain how that isn't OP.

If you want a sniper, you are welcome to buy a D-Class CC but I don't need every Class-D armed with a gun that nearly 1 shots Security.

download.jpeg

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

7 minutes ago, Mind Stone said:

D Class Custom Classes don't have access to snipers. If you are referring to the Thompson Contender G2, it's is a riffle not a sniper... 

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

4 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Longbow isn't that strong to begin with, plus gives people more of a reason to buy it

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

1 minute ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

D Class Custom Classes don't have access to snipers. If you are referring to the Thompson Contender G2, it's is a riffle not a sniper... 

My apologies. Its just confusing considering its in the same section as the sniper rifles and has a scope.

And the reason people buy the longbow is so they have a sniper on any non-Class D job. 

*Rifle

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

honestly, I would +support, but security have been getting absolute demolished and this would just make things 3x worse. I agree the longbow is pretty bad, but unless it gets really nerfed I think d-class is fine how it is now

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+Support
it's rarely used the only times I've seen anyone use it has been on players just starting a rank in a branch who don't have access to a sniper job.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

2 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major