Lafleur Staff Report- Accepted

Orange 🍊

Your In-game: Orange

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

The admin's name in-game: Lafleur

What did the admin do: STEAM_0:0:98203927

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

The staff member in question was clearly showing some sort of bias towards Pluto, even reporting back to me a whole different story than what Pluto had told him.
On top of all this I was never brought to a formal sit room to feel ensured nothing shady was happening behind my back.
Staff member's story to me was that it was a "mistake" and when I asked what mistake it was the staff member lies and says "he thought it was partial, I believe." The I believe part is the root to why I believe he is lying, trying to cover for pluto and creating his own story.
Later I received a clip from the staff member of some conversation between pluto and him, in which Lafleur questions on why Pluto shot me, and pluto denys ever shooting me. Lafleur goes against what he has seen in logs and believes what Pluto had told me. He comes back to me and says it was a mistake and pluto had thought it was partial, pluto had never said he had thought it was partial and denied ever shooting me.

Me getting shot by Pluto- https://gyazo.com/da2923118893115345a8b2be6198228f

My sit with Lafleur where he claims it was a mistake and pluto had thought it was partial, "Lafleur believe". Those two words kinda show that Lafleur is creating a story to cover for pluto.

Clip of Lafleur and Plutos conversation in TS without me where Pluto says he had never shot me and Lafleur believes this, contradicting the statement I was told in which Pluto had thought it was Partial. I feel as if Lafleur was either being biased or pressured by Pluto (From his conenctions/being pretty decently known) and accepted the story. 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: SMT Discretion 

Any extra information:

New and 3rd story being told here that I was crossfired
Hid the post because of arguing, which that arguing came to this post.

Edited by Orange 🍊

Orange had provided me no clip and told me he didn't had any clip proving the shooting which makes me incapable of knowing in what situation the combat happened (Was he on catwalk, were is hands down or bugged). I then spoke to Sprink and asked Orange if he wanted to be brought in a sit room to which he told me no. I didn't started a sit immediately as Orange asked me to find who had shot him. I then after speaking to Orange, unsure if it was Sprink who had even shot him or if I had just confused myself, told him to be cautious when firing and went back to Orange, telling me to close the sit and that he would go on the forums.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Did you check logs at all? 

Yes but logs don't give enough context on a situation which the clip in the Player Report could have been given to me easily and making this whole situation much clearer

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

8 minutes ago, Lafleur said:

Orange had provided me no clip and told me he didn't had any clip proving the shooting which makes me incapable of knowing in what situation the combat happened (Was he on catwalk, were is hands down or bugged). I then spoke to Sprink and asked Orange if he wanted to be brought in a sit room to which he told me no. I didn't started a sit immediately as Orange asked me to find who had shot him. I then after speaking to Orange, unsure if it was Sprink who had even shot him or if I had just confused myself, told him to be cautious when firing and went back to Orange, telling me to close the sit and that he would go on the forums.

Im confused why I have heard three different stories about why I was shot, and taking a clip, trimming, and uploading takes a good amount of time, so I was hoping to avoid the forums knowing that the clip would provide similar detail to logs.

I didn't however notice that the d class infront of my had a gun until sprink pointed it out, however, I still think it is wild to be shot considering the distance I was from the d class with a 1 shot sniper that is pretty much hit scan.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lafleur said:

were is hands down or bugged)

“It would appear You had your hands up” - Lafleur at 1:51 in the first video

On top of this you say in the second clip “A farmer is complaining that you shot him”

you should not be referring to a sit as someone complaining nor should you be discussing a sit in TS. 

and finally you shouldn’t be taking sits against people in your own branch to avoid bias. 
+support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 minute ago, Its Buck said:

and finally you shouldn’t be taking sits against people in your own branch to avoid bias. 

This part I dont really hold against him, the sit was sitting there unclaimed for 4ish minutes (Maybe 4 staff on and active though, so idk why it sat there so long) and I didn't know if it was mtf or sec that had shot me.
However, maybe he could have had a different staff to mediate it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GarGar said:

+support

staff sits have to be done in a staff room anyway

At the time he hadn't reported anyone and said no when I asked him if he wanted to be brought in a sit room

Senior Moderator

Okay after watching the Clip.

First off like everyone said, Staff Sits should be done in a Staff Room, not where the reporting Party is.

Then, People who open Tickets, should not be called Complaining.

But on the other Hand, you should have given him the Clip you have, since without it it would have been hard to even give him a Verbal Warning.

1 hour ago, Lafleur said:

At the time he hadn't reported anyone and said no when I asked him if he wanted to be brought in a sit room

This is slightly trueish
I had made a report for ARDM, which I would think would suggest I wanted a sit room.
But the clip starts when you TP to me, immedietly asking about the situation and you then you began to mediate between the two party's involved as you would have in a sit room.
After the end of what I had clipped, you had asked me if I wanted a sit room and also mentioned I could skip NLR. Which confused me to the point of even having a sit room when it seemed to me that you had already done everything coming to the narrative that "he thought it was partial, I believe," after hearing the "I believe" part I did not wish to continue as the sit no longer felt like it was being treated fairly (Also when checking and seeing you too in the TS channel together.). 

5 minutes ago, Boesermaster said:

you should have given him the Clip you have,

Open blogs, see hands up has been active for 8 minutes, open the combat situation, see I had my hands up, question pluto on this providing detail to where I was and all, makes sure pluto knows what situation we are talking about.
Seeing that Laf was able to find all of these through logs (through the context of my POV in the first clip, what was handled in game) when he had came back to me and told me pluto thought it was partial(When in really was allegedly crossfire), I didn't see a need to clip 20 minutes worth of footage. 

17 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

This is slightly trueish
I had made a report for ARDM, which I would think would suggest I wanted a sit room.
But the clip starts when you TP to me, immedietly asking about the situation and you then you began to mediate between the two party's involved as you would have in a sit room.
After the end of what I had clipped, you had asked me if I wanted a sit room and also mentioned I could skip NLR. Which confused me to the point of even having a sit room when it seemed to me that you had already done everything coming to the narrative that "he thought it was partial, I believe," after hearing the "I believe" part I did not wish to continue as the sit no longer felt like it was being treated fairly (Also when checking and seeing you too in the TS channel together.). 

Open blogs, see hands up has been active for 8 minutes, open the combat situation, see I had my hands up, question pluto on this providing detail to where I was and all, makes sure pluto knows what situation we are talking about.
Seeing that Laf was able to find all of these through logs (through the context of my POV in the first clip, what was handled in game) when he had came back to me and told me pluto thought it was partial(When in really was allegedly crossfire), I didn't see a need to clip 20 minutes worth of footage. 

The Postion isnt always Shown where Players where as far as i am currently aware is even a feature we no longer have, since the last few times it didnt come up,in RDM sits i had,  and then it shows just where you where and not if you had Hands down or up, so currently ARDM and RDM Clips are currently needet .

2 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

The Postion isnt always Shown where Players where as far as i am currently aware is even a feature we no longer have, since the last few times it didnt come up,in RDM sits i had,  and then it shows just where you where and not if you had Hands down or up, so currently ARDM and RDM Clips are currently needet .

It definely shows what weapon/swep you were holding and where you were. That's how RDM sits work.... i have gotten killed just for pulling our my cigarette then the staff who take the sit agree it's RDM once they see i was holding the cig and not a weapon. 

• Thanks 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||