SCP-096 Psychological research

Grizz80

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pViw7i1voSYxWhOgZz4AgelbNIGmcJq1OuR5LAVFMtE/edit?usp=sharing

Wow, this document took my time. I even used my biology book to check some things. This is maybe the most detailed document about 096 and the best document I have done. Hope you enjoy it!

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award

GRAMMAR: (10/10)

This grammar from my personal knowledge, has 0 flaws. Well written and concise with what you were trying to relay to the reader. Great Job

PRESENTATION: (10/10)

The presentation... WOW. My friend you definitely put some hard work into this document right here. You did an astounding job, the use of images both in-game and outsourced were well utilized. The use of the audio clip definitely helps get your reader to understand what was happening in the moment.

LORE: (9.5/10)

Lore wise; Everything was very accurate. The one I would add is a bibliography citing where you got your information from. The whole two pages giving the information about what this anomaly is was enough that any reader who hasn't read a SCP document before could get a solid grasp of who/what it is.

CREATIVITY: (11/10)

This was an awesome idea, from the test to the execution. Looking into what 096's brain does during its "rage state" and attempting to learn what gives them their supernatural abilities. Definitely going to be looking forward to seeing what else you create.

OVERALL: 10/10

AMAZING WORK! Definitely going to be keeping an eye on what you do! 

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

damn i saw the thing,
the document was really awsome and lookes super  professionally

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 2:29 PM, Grizz80 said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pViw7i1voSYxWhOgZz4AgelbNIGmcJq1OuR5LAVFMtE/edit?usp=sharing

Wow, this document took my time. I even used my biology book to check some things. This is maybe the most detailed document about 096 and the best document I have done. Hope you enjoy it!

GREAR JOB!
Here have a Cookie.
image.png.2d35ddc39529b61b6ca3bafce1b45410.png

• Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png