User!

How long have you been playing on the server?: 
About 8-10 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines 
Sir yes sir!

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 

image.thumb.png.955b251ce3c5b0fd3ff380d4ee6a2ee7.png

Why do you want to join event team? 
Being a part of ET is one of the best things I've ever experienced on the server, so I've decided to try that again. However now im not the same minge I was back then. I just wanna help my friends with events and make it a fun experience for others! Due to my timezone [GMT+] I can host events for people that are on at that time, lets be honest gaminglight is a american server and not a lot of ET are on at that time, so I belive I can make the server more fun! When its off hours noone really has fun, there is nothing to do except trying to rioting and sitting in D-Block, so I can help and fix that!

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: 
I belive you should trust me, because I already was ET and noone really had bad experience with me, I have a good establishment on the server, im a command in a branch and I dont break people's RP. I respect people and do NOT trashtalk or anything like that. I never broke a rule and I was in the community for a while, im not trying to cut myself off gaminglight I like that server and I wanna help it to get it's ranks up.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: 
Yes, I was a ET on the server.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 
"The Broken's God Servants" 
The event will be about GOI named "The Church of the Broken God", they arrived to the site to retrive parts of The Broken God, they belive that SCP-882, SCP-217, SCP-271 and SCP-1139 are the parts of a God that was broken after the creation of the universe. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
The Broken's God Servants Stats 
HP=350 
AP=250 
Weapons: HK416, M24 Sniper 
Utilities: Pro Keycard Cracker, 1 Medkit for the entire group 
Hostile to: Everyone 
Model: models/player/corvo.mdl 

The Broken's God Commander 
HP=400 
AP=250 
Weapons: HK416, AI AW50 
Utilities: Pro Keycard Cracker