Top's Aviation Officer Application

What is your in-game name? 

What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:0:192753180

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? 
PO2

What specialty are you applying for? 
Aviation

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply? 
Admiral Garrick Versio.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 
I believe I can bring activity from myself into the branch, and possibly put a good foot forward for them. I’ve had experience in the past with Aviation before, and I think I could help with the overall piloting of the server. I also feel like I could push for events on the Aviation side of things to get people more active, from doing sims and events to group training. I also want to try and make SF more than just a "fly and shoot things" battalion. This could be adding more passive RP to SF, like pre and post-battle checks, or armament loading before a large battle. And of course, this won't always happen, as it may be bad timing for an event or if there is no time in-between events. I just believe I can bring more ideas to the table for SF so they can expand what they do.

Why should you be trusted with this position? 
I know I haven't been around as much as others, but I'm here to enjoy my time and to improve overall. I wouldn't have applied for this position if I didn't think I could do it. I also have some previous experience of doing this, though not as much as others. And overall, I feel like I can step up and be a leader for others to make the overall experience of Aviation better.

Why do you want this rank? 
I want this rank so I can, for one, do more in the Navy. And push for a better overall experience for anyone in Aviation. This, as said before, would include cool sims and trainings to keep people engaged when playing. I also want to explore new things. Yes, I've done it before, but I feel as if it can be a completely different experience here. And overall, I want to improve as a leader and helper.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike, you will be stripped of this rank? 
Of course, if I do receive a strike, it will be for a good reason. I believe if I mess up enough to receive a strike, I don't deserve to be in a position like that, because it shows I didn't do something right.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch? 
My purpose is to make sure Aviation as a whole stays together and follows all the rules that have been set in place. That will also include overseeing the operations of the Aviation branch. This would also include helping SF to the absolute best of my ability.

Edited by O
Trying to make it look nicer.

+Support

-App coulda been a little longer but delivers message.

-Very Responsible

-Knows how to do his job

From what I have seen, he has every reason to be an Aviation Officer.

good luck Top!

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

On 8/7/2022 at 7:59 AM, Maroon said:

+Support

-Very Responsible

-Knows how to do his job

good luck Top!

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 8/8/2022 at 12:59 AM, Maroon said:

+Support

-Very Responsible

-Knows how to do his job

good luck Top!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat