ThatWheel76s Junior Command Application

ThatWheel76

Name: ThatWheel76
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580918016
Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): around a month and a half

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?: 

I should be in research command because I am a great representative of research. I have high activity throughout the day even in the later hours. I have lots of experience doing stuff that involves research command, like training, commanding, and following all research rules. Another thing is that I have been training a lot of people in the past weeks. I have been trainer of the week and I am an assistant professor in RRA. Another thing is that I am very passionate about research and its division. I enjoy running working with researchers and doing any sort of research related things or activitys. The last thing is that I really want to help out new researchers by making sure that they have fun in the research division.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

One thing that I can bring to the table that other command can't it that I have activity all thought-out the day especially including the later hours which is when most of our newer players are joining. Another thing I can bring to the table that other command can't is that I am not going to be as busy as most command meaning I will have time to host pt's, mass tests and other research related events which will most likely increase enlisted activity. Also, I enjoy helping others throughout research with questions and other things. My last quality that I can bring to the table is that I really want to expand the branch of research as far as I possibly can no matter what it takes.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): 

There are many things I would do to increase research activity. One of those things is host more research related events. Recently I have been checking the calendar and it's been empty so as command I hope to fill it up with a multitude of events for research to do. Another thing is that recently the facility has been in code red almost all of the time, so I want to be able to give the enlisted something to do instead of just sitting in the bunks. Another change that I have been wanting to make is add more item scps for research. I want to do this because with the recent removal of 1025 there is not much for JRs to do so by adding more item scps they will have a better experience. Another thing about the item scps is that they eliminate the pesky need of waiting for a player to flag on

Thank you for reading as I spent lots of time thinking about this.

Edited by ThatWheel76
  • Like 1