Fix Raidables Suggestion - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - Increase the xp you gain from bitcoin.

Why should we add it? - Even with bitcoin being something that you can farm all day it is still BY FAR the slowest skill by a landslide. It was adjusted way too far down.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will be possible to level up.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you want to see? - Add back an addition 2 bronze printers.

Why should we add it? - Because people already bought this package.

What are the advantages of having this? - I understand slight tweaks of the output but downright halving something that was already purchased isn't very fair.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who already bought the bronze printer package with the understanding of receiving 4 bronze printers.

Links to any content - N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

-Support. 

The reason why is because if they nerfed/removed anything to make it fair for players who can't spend money to basically PTW then I feel like this makes the game balanced for the people who can't afford to dump money into the game directly and thus decide to do it by time instead. 

This has also been mentioned in the TOS that they can change any package for any reason they without any notice they did this. 

"We have the right to change any package at any time for any reason including stopping of a server or package without any notice." Gaminglight ToS. I guess you should of read it better but they have the right to do anything they want to even if it didn't balance it. 

https://gaminglight.com/store/tos.php

TLDR: They have the right to do it and it balances out the game its like buying the most OP thing in an MMO than it getting a few nerfs and tweaks to make it still beatable. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support. 

The reason why is because if they nerfed/removed anything to make it fair for players who can't spend money to basically PTW then I feel like this makes the game balanced for the people who can't afford to dump money into the game directly and thus decide to do it by time instead. 

This has also been mentioned in the TOS that they can change any package for any reason they without any notice they did this. 

"We have the right to change any package at any time for any reason including stopping of a server or package without any notice." Gaminglight ToS. I guess you should of read it better but they have the right to do anything they want to even if it didn't balance it. 

https://gaminglight.com/store/tos.php

TLDR: They have the right to do it and it balances out the game its like buying the most OP thing in an MMO than it getting a few nerfs and tweaks to make it still beatable. 

I know legally they can change packages however they like. And at the end of the day all packages are really just donations to the server and i'm fine with that. My point was just that i thought 4 printers were very fair given the price tag on it. And that it was so drastically nerfed.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png