Twix's 48 Hour Notice

Right Twix Bar

We lost another great member

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Twix I'm so happy I was able to help you find your place man and it was an honor to play alongside you. I new when you and Zack were coming up that medical (and eventually utility) would be in some good hands in the future. I loved doing medical shenanigans with you, and hope we can do more in the future! Have a good one my friend!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, Right Twix Bar said:

Seems to be a bit shy

I-I'm not shy!

Jokes aside, you were a great leader in Medical and Utility and helped me out with some skills that helped me manage Maintenance as well as I do now. 

I'll see you around, Kit Kat.

o7

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

I respect how you're stepping down, however I feel like you should've done this a lot sooner. Have a good one nonetheless.

• Dislike 5

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Really has felt like it will never be enough time spent with you, I'll always be looking forward to when you want me to play something with you ❤️ O7

(Also who said star was a mute)

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

O7 
I would've like to have gotten to know you more before you left but nothing I can do about that now, I think it would be a nice goal to reach where you left off but that is a long way away for me all the while ill keep trying
and make maintenance a better branch.
Thank you for the good work you did for us as DOL and good luck in the future.

Promote me before you leave lol

Maintenance Command | Medical | E11

😔👎

+respect, you may now rest peacefully 

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

On 8/5/2022 at 7:41 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

I respect how you're stepping down, however I feel like you should've done this a lot sooner. Have a good one nonetheless.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN  rip 

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Dislike 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

F for my man Twix. Good luck in your future mate, hope those clamping trips are fun! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png