Do I deserve Trial-Moderator?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Trial-Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ST PFC Frost 1049

What is your steam name?: MyBroFrosty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:125360410

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I have many years of staffing within Gmod since I started playing around 2016. I will be showing a list below of examples of experiences I had. 

GL CWRP - Admin

GL Imperial RP - GM Senior Admin

FBG Imperial RP - Owner

Agony Nation Military RP - Admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I started playing within the community around Fall of 2018.

What date did you make your forums account? Feb 7th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 4 warns

Have you donated? Yes I have donated a total of $57.

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

There are many reasons I may be seen as deserving of gaining the rank of Trial-Moderator. I have many qualities that show me to be a capable member of the team. My main qualities I like to think of is my dedication and understanding. Once committed I dedicate my heart and soul to the cause. 

I also as stated in question 4 I have plenty of experience staffing within Gmod. With that I have been through it all, and I learned how to handle almost all situations that comes at me. With this experience I have gained many skills that I can bring to team, though is always plenty to learn. With that I am also always willing to learn as much as I can to be as much of a benefit to the community I can. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

To start I would ask them to calm down and give a kind yet firm warning that if not I would have to mute/gag them. After either they calm down or I mute/gag them I would either ask the other parties side. Then I would look through logs to gather all the information I can. After all that I would remove the mute/gag and give them there chance to say anything they need. Now once I got all information from both side and the logs I would (assuming he's guilty) warn them for Mass RDM and then request for a higher staff to issue the ban.

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+ huge support

- The amount of statistics that are on Blizzard is crazy in all right he would be Manager worthy 

- He has the skills and experience to be T-mod 

- well own member of the community and is a veteran in Gaminglight

Good luck 🤞

Also if you see a Midget Medical in game come say hi 

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

I mean if you the owner of a server pretty sure that is "Staffing" on it. 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

welcome back man

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁