Maroon's Security Officer Application - Denied

Maroon

Does Maroon deserve the authority of overseeing Shock and DT?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should maroon Beome TSO?

• Yes!
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:
SubLT Maroon
      or
ARC 2LT Maroon 12  / 
501st JTO 2LT Maroon 7567

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:526709568

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?:
TSO / Trial Security Overseer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:
 SSO Rear Admiral Ankh

&

Rear Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:
I can help the Branch stay active by keeping them entertained with Sims of all sorts. I will ask for any feedback on the branch and what they would like to see in the future of their battalion. I would answer any questions they had about their battalion. I can Keep them motivated to do better and reward them for it. I would encourage them to keep working for their goals. As an overseer you are tasked with ensuring the battalion is in shape and active and that's exactly what I will do.

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I am already Officer in 501st and have great passion for 501st and Shock. i have much time dedicated to the server and intend to dedicate more. I have much experience with being given authority, and have learned when I need to take a break. Even though I have minor ADHD I can be the good officer that I see in myself. With the time i've dedicated to the server, I have learned that with being trusted with a higher rank means you have more responsibility. I have good leadership skills, I am mature when needed, Good at following orders, and I am great with being given power. I can handle power really well for my age [13]

Why do you want this rank?:
i have always been interested in Shock and DT. I think that with the rank of TSO it can really help me understand the two. I have always loved DT for being so cool and Shock for being police of the ship. Even though they can be seen as the bad guy, they always come through and if you spend enough time with them, they are all actually really cool guys. I would like to be given the power to oversee Shock and ensure they are doing well and staying active.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The purpose of SO is to Oversee Shock/DT and ensure they are behaving. but that doesn't mean you police them, as an overseer your job is to help the battalion improve and keep them active with things to do. Your job is to answer any questions they have. As an overseer you are required to be active and act as an officer for the battalion. Overseers are meant to be fun but serious when needed. They basically play the role of Officer and command at the same time. In conclusion, Overseers are meant to oversee the battalions they specialize in and make sure they are staying active and behaving whilst on job. And do lots of tryout to make the battalion grow, as that is one of the biggest things they can do.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+Support

+Experience

+Nice guy

+Hard working

501st ARC 1LT Akeru 09   

Former DT SGT BC5                                                   season 4 darkness on umbara GIF by Star Wars

• Maroon changed the title to Maroon's Security Officer Application

Denied.

At this time command does not find you suitable.

Thank you for your interest.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Frog changed the title to Maroon's Security Officer Application - Denied
  • Crunch locked this topic