SCTSNR/Shore SSQLD SFC Jesus 4537

Whats your steamID?:

STEAM_0:0:60504213

Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes.

How long have you been on the server:

4 days in-game.

How many warnings do you have?:

Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I would like to be 2LT for a few reasons - 

To be more of a role model, guide and train STs to be the best they can possibly be, and to support the command team in order to help improve the battalion overall, as well as strengthen bonds with those who I work with. As a role model, I want to lead by example by showing STs how to act by following the rules, and will be straightened out properly if not done so accordingly. Guidance and training is also an important part of leadership because not everyone has the experience or know-how of what to actually do, and they will require a higher-up, or any sort of figure to improve them on whatever aspect or skill is needed to be improved. That also goes into training, as a healthy amount of SIMs and training exercises will get them into the motion of getting used to how we operate, even on-ship, which also increases our skill as working as a team, which I feel is one of the most important parts of leading a regiment. This also correlates to improving bonds, the more the STs know each other, the more comfortable they would be, and would make it easier to communicate with each other to work together in order to achieve whatever assignment is being given. It would also help for the newer recruits to get to know people, so that everyone doesn’t look like a complete stranger, and they would feel more welcomed to the server as our team would both help them grow and grow with them in each of their own varying ways. As for the final point listed, being at an officer rank will allow me to aid the two main sub-branches better, as the rank would allow more privilege and more permission for myself, putting me to be at a better point to support the Scout trooper and Shore trooper sub-branches, and it would be great to maintain it’s almost balanced numbers. 

What Timezone are you?:

EST.

How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I feel as though I command this regiment competently, as I host frequent tryouts to give everyone an opportunity to join the sub-branch, and have overseen trainings (admittedly, they’ve all mostly been SCT focused). As for actual on-ship roaming or when there is nothing going on, I’ll generally be calm and let the STs do what they want, but I will change to stern if the situation were to call for it, like if someone were to start minging and breaking the rules, or if I needed to give out PT. I will not hesitate to strip or demote someone of their rank if it’s needed, or take away their sub-branch, nor will I tolerate disrespect between fellow troopers. For events, I will leave most of the commanding to the highest ST officer on, but if it were to fall to me, I would keep in communication, making sure I had organization of the regiment. The STs would also do what was assigned by ground command, and stick to it, unless the event called for flexibility, and required us to complete a different task (assuming ground command permits us to do so). Part of why I feel I command this regiment competently is also due to the fact that I am understanding, and will hardly fail to empathize if someone has made a mistake for example, I will ensure they learn from where they had done wrong, so that they are able to better themself from the experience, as the best don’t always start out as the “best”, they mess up and learn from it in order to become the best.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

Experience, activity, knowledge, and sincerity are where I believe I stand out. Although not exactly Imperial RP, I have extensive experience on Clone Wars RP, and I can take both what I know from being there and what learning experiences I’ve had from my mistakes, and apply them to this regiment. Knowledge is also an essential factor to being a leader, as you literally need to know how to lead your troopers, such as knowing how to keep them in line, knowing the rules and SOP yourself in order to uphold the guidelines laid out by it. Activity, of course, applies not only to officers, but being a part of the regiment. It allows you to improve cohesiveness with others, lead events, and do activities with your team (SIMs, trainings, exercises), I am on for about 6-8 hours a day total. As for integrity, what I mean by that is sticking to SOP guidelines and rules enforced by command. If there is something specific not laid out by ST SOP, then I will talk it out with a member of command instead of assuming and going through with my own decision. Not following the guidelines could result in an officer doing his/her own thing, not in a sense that everyone should be doing the same type of training or SIM, but more so in the standards of how STs are being trained and led.

Edited by Jesus, Lord and Savior
  • Like 1