10 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be let into the staff team

• Yes (Thank you)
    • No ( its ok if u dont wanna vote yes)

What is your in-game name?: Pablo

What is your steam name: Pablo

What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:575105202

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): PabloProoo111#3257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No i dont have any Staffing experience but i still think i can help the Staff team and the server if i got a chance to become a Staff

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 3-4 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? April 26: 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 9, i got the last 2 by accident, i got the RDM warning By accident cause i played around with the player models files so the class ds looked diffrent and it was very late and i was tired AF so i didn't think so much about what i did, 

i got the other one also by accident, a dude told me im not supposed to close doors behind me when im cuffed and i did not know that so he reported me and got me warned.

image.thumb.png.368d65abad8bca9130ab84d6b34fa8ab.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes and i will read it 2 times more today

Timezone: Central European Time (CET)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of trial mod because I can be very active, i would also like to make this server a better place and stop rule breakers who destroy the experience for other people, 1 more reason is that i put a lot of time and effort into helping new players and i tell them what to do and not to do so they dont get warns and bans for not knowing that they did something wrong. since I joined, I have always been inspired to join staff but never had any chance since my attitude and me minging was not so good back in the days. I want to make this sever less toxic between branch's and just most overall stop people from doing dumb things. I feel that as a staff member I'd be able to help the community more. I noticed during off-hours not many admins are on that can handle or take the sits and by the time someone else  flags on that is a  staff member the person may have already closed the sit, since i can usally be on during off hours i can try to take those sits so people dont need to wait so long for staff to come help them.  I also want the experience of staffing on a gmod server and help the server to of course. 
Scenario questions:
Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
Well i would first explain  why the person where brought into the Sit. if they would start to just curse and say bad things to me i would procced to gag them. next i would give them a second or third  chance to speak in the chat and explain themselves why they did it.   if they would continue to curse at me i would Finally mute them. I would then procced to give them a formal warning for MRDM X1 and staff diss, and call an Admin+ to issue the ban. and if they (LTAP) i would ask an senior admin to make the ban longer due to the person LTAPING

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: if i where in this situation I would  gag every player that is in the sit . And then i would procced to talk to each of them privatly to hear their side of the story. And then after some thinking i would decide  who deserves to get punished. (depends kinda much on the severity of the situation) i would then decide who out of the 5 people or more that gets punished Depending on the severity of the situation Then i would FINALLY ask an Admin to issue a ban (On Behalf From Pablo) or (On Behalf on Pablo)

Thank U For Taking Ur Time Reading My Application.

Please just leave a + or - support with why you think I should be or not be accepted into the Staff team.
I will take any criticism and try to better myself for Staff. Thanks

Edited by PabloProo123
fixing some miss spelling and adding a thank u for reading my application

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

3 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

3 hours ago, jkhkonecny said:

+ Support you are a great person and this is an awesome application + I trust you with the power of a moderator

thank u guys so MUCH for the + support on my staff application
it makes me really happy that u guys have considerd to +support me and not- support me like the last time (thanks so much for the +supports once again

20 minutes ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Pablo has been much more active on the forums, trying to help out and improve as much as he possibly can, he's came to me multiple times for advice and I believe he's fit for trial mod, definitely seeing a massive improvement since his last application.

thank u for u so Much for + supporting me ( it means a lot to me that u did do+ support, as it can help the SMT to see if people think i should be let into the staff team

34 minutes ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Pablo has been much more active on the forums, trying to help out and improve as much as he possibly can, he's came to me multiple times for advice and I believe he's fit for trial mod, definitely seeing a massive improvement since his last application.

+Support 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support

Causes large amounts of issues in security.

well sorry for that and i dont know in witch way im causing problems for security also i resigned since im going to spend my time on research branch instead since u dont want me to be in security

+Neutral, on one Hand, the Warns, dont look good, not the Older ones, but the last 2 which are less then a Month old, which is a Issue even if they were like you said Accidents, on the other, People seem to like you, and if they are willing to let you be Part of the Staff Team, i glady help you become a good Staff Member.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PabloProo123 said:

well sorry for that and i dont know in witch way im causing problems for security also i resigned since im going to spend my time on research branch instead since u dont want me to be in security

6B12425F-0DA2-4538-84A7-69D53687ADEA.jpeg

933A5AE0-B40C-4201-ABC5-CAE7D393A9EF.jpeg

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

- Support
- Way to Mingey for Staff
- Breaks a lot rules within SCP 
- 100% not trust worthy
- Just Demoted and Striked 
- Very immature 
- Warned Yesterday for Prop Abuse 

Edited by Gosling
Adding 2 more - Supports

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

2 minutes ago, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy

well if im on the staff job i wont be mingey at all and that i can promise u
most of them are actually from when i had like 2-4 not all but some of them and i didn't read all of the rules when i had just started playing recently.
and please dont bring up security matter in an Staff application please, please talk about staff relative thing

1 hour ago, Gosling said:

- Support

wait what do u mean warned yesterday for prop abuse
thats not my warn, u know theres like 3 other people namped pablo on the server so u might have met them, if u met them and u see my app that is named pablos u may have thinken it was them.

oh and i have stopped being so mingey for like 1 week so  u might met the ones that are new to the server also named pablo

Edited by PabloProo123

4 hours ago, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

23 hours ago, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

23 hours ago, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

Yea mate its a no from me aswell

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 8/6/2022 at 6:46 PM, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

On 8/6/2022 at 11:46 AM, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

On 8/6/2022 at 10:46 AM, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 8/6/2022 at 1:46 PM, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 8/6/2022 at 10:46 AM, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

On 8/6/2022 at 12:46 PM, Gosling said:

- Support
- 100% not trust worthy
- Very immature 

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.