SN04 TI-23 (M36) Application

๖ۣۜƊØØϻ

[In-Game Name] King

[Call-sign] DT SN04

[Rank]SGM

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]

M36

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]

I Believe that my commitment to Death Troopers has earned me this position. My favorite unit has been Death Troopers by far, Death troopers is  a battalion i want to continue by   subsequently getting to be M36 would advance my involvement in Death Troopers. I becoming M36 will be able to illustrate the polished skill of Death Troopers and Death troopers should act. I accept that M36 and I share a connection since when I play video games with companions, I regularly assume the part of the medic and appreciate myself while doing so. I've been a part of Seeker for a while, creating my abilities, and sharpening them all to be the finest I can, and I feel like I've come to the point where I can move on to the following stage to where i can proceed creating my abilities and sharpening to the maximum  

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]

I want to be apart of TI-23 because they are how Death troopers should be and how they should work together by being the top of line in each of there expert field. i want to be in TI-23 to be a role model for other Death Troopers and guide other Death troopers to reach for more. And be able to assists VIP in a different way other then just shielding, By giving them health and armor to continue on.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]

TI-23 is a 5 man team. L21 is the demolitions, and is the main engineer for the team. M36 is the medic that provides HP and Armor that TI-23 and the VIP needs to continue the mission. C37 focuses on CQC and is the one first in a room too clear out the room. V07 is the marksman and provides reconnaissance as well supporting fire for TI-23. And F16 is the squad leader of TI-23 and is all rounder by being good at giving orders and knowing everyone strengths and weakness to make a powerful team in combat 

[How active can you be]

i can be active 4+ hours a day  

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system] 

Yes i understand 

Edited by Jok3R

I'm not quite sure about this application. It seems like you have thrown a lot of big phrases around without actually explaining anything at all. 

You want to sharpen your skills, advance, and gain additional skills which is good. But as for actually wanting the position, you haven't actually had a well thought out reason as to why the unit is even worth your time, as the things you listed are duties you already perform as Death Trooper and a Seeker. 

I don't think there is much proof reading as there are many grammatical errors and the like, that leave me confused as to what you are trying to convey. I'm not sure if this shows laziness on your part, as you wouldn't take the time to just go back an re-read an application as important as this one. Someone who can't communicate answers to these questions well, may not be able to communicate well with a tight knit unit like TI-23. 

I feel as if you have much to work on. The Death Trooper TI-23 Unit has a high standard, and I don't see the effort here to justify having you fill the position.

Please take my comments well, and know they are for your own benefit. Take my critiques and learn from them.

-Support

Edited by SilonMist

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

14 hours ago, SilonMist said:

I'm not quite sure about this application. It seems like you have thrown a lot of big phrases around without actually explaining anything at all. 

You want to sharpen your skills, advance, and gain additional skills which is good. But as for actually wanting the position, you haven't actually had a well thought out reason as to why the unit is even worth your time, as the things you listed are duties you already perform as Death Trooper and a Seeker. 

I don't think there is much proof reading as there are many grammatical errors and the like, that leave me confused as to what you are trying to convey. I'm not sure if this shows laziness on your part, as you wouldn't take the time to just go back an re-read an application as important as this one. Someone who can't communicate answers to these questions well, may not be able to communicate well with a tight knit unit like TI-23. 

I feel as if you have much to work on. The Death Trooper TI-23 Unit has a high standard, and I don't see the effort here to justify having you fill the position.

Please take my comments well, and know they are for your own benefit. Take my critiques and learn from them.

-Support

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

• Crunch locked this topic