Solid's Nu-7 Application

Solid Steps

In Game Name: Solid

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:42560072

Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Solid Steps#5986

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):  Around 1 year now, a little more maybe

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I've been around this server and I just feel everywhere I've been has lacked a certain complexity that I've been seeking. I've spent time as a Warden and as a D5, and I found that SCP recontainment and conuter-GOI is where I want to be, but leaning more towards SCP recontainment. SCPs are highly unpredictable and the entire situation can change based off how many, which particular ones, presence of GOI, etc. So Nu-7 just seems like the most fun place to go.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): 2LT/Warden in GENSEC, PVT in D5, Entry Rank of CI

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yep

• Piller locked this topic